Screenshot of the Week: Ends 3-20

jadebullet

might be back?
Sorry for the delay in getting this out there. Just got settled from spring break.

This weeks theme: People. You must have at least one person, not counting a driver* in the shot. Things like crew talking or working, people eating at a track side restaurant, that sort of thing.

*I mean a driver that comes with the cab. You can stage a scene with a driver talking to someone.

Next Weeks theme: Storms

One screenshot per person. If a person has entered multiply screenshots then 3/20/11 will NOT be counted. Those who do not follow the theme receive 1/2 votes. If the person has entered multiply screenshots only the first one will be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

Also, I didn't think that I had to add this but post screenshots. Videos WILL NOT be counted.

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

Well, I'll start :)

klasa02.jpg

Cheers,
Stan

People? You want people? Okay!

"Hey Le Roy!"'

"Yeah Homes!"

"Whats with all these foamers with camera's shootin pictures of our train?"

"They ain't hurtin' nuttin' man, they just takin' some pichers!"

"I know they are takin' pictures, but what are they really up to, I see the foamer in the cherry red Impala all the time, he spends his days chasin' trains, shootin' pictures, driving their antiques, whats with these folks, and what are they really up too?"

"Well Homes, we are kind of driving antiques right here arselves!"

trainz2011-03-1508-13-40-954.jpg

Last edited:
This should meet the criteria. PRR way freight passes Kittaning Point tower.

Screen_237.jpg

Josh

Last edited:
Here's Mine

CSX GP40-2 #4431 Has Broken it's coupler and is being repaired so it may remove the empty coal cars sitting behind it on the Junction
trainz2011-03-1722-08-14-928.jpg

Back