Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

https://youtu.be/BZeggQnA2PQ

Matthias very well done and think now of the possibilities of lots of different c[othing like here for mountain climbers and sorts off, the list is endless and the possibilities too just need the garment industry on TANE to jump in. i would love to see people to follow a inv spline wandering in the mountains and climbing steep cliffs, just an idea.

Thanks for your great work and contribution for TANE a new era.

Roy

Last edited:
Did we ever address the issue of you handing out content without permission?

I don't think it is ethical to blatantly overstep the rights of content creators for personal benefit...

Now this just got more interesting. How exactly do you know he does NOT have permission? I would think a bit of clarification on your statement will make it more evident or not, depending on the results.

to many bugsplatters clean the window

To many grass weeds and shrubs you need to mow and cull, do not use roundup as it kills the nice and good weeds too and bugs have no more food to fest on until end up on someone's window or grill. You all have a nice day.

bandicam%2B2016-07-25%2B06-35-36-090.jpg

bandicam%2B2016-07-25%2B17-13-11-522.jpg

it is good to see we get less and less bugs on the Trainz and the forum too.

https://youtu.be/BZeggQnA2PQ

Matthias very well done and think now of the possibilities of lots of different c[othing like here for mountain climbers and sorts off, the list is endless and the possibilities too just need the garment industry on TANE to jump in. i would love to see people to follow a inv spline wandering in the mountains and climbing steep cliffs, just an idea.

Thanks for your great work and contribution for TANE a new era.

Roy
Wait, there's already Trainz: A new era a new era?

Where can I get it?

Hi Roy,

It has been a while. I see you are still at it with Royz world.
I see you found the Cessna 208 seaplane. There are others on the way but I've been distracted by real life of late and haven't done many re-paints.
There is a Central Mountain Air Beechcraft 1900D I uploaded this week. It wouldn't be too out of place at Revelstoke.

Keep up the good work.

Rob

Wow, Roy, those shots of the T:ANE version! I recently upgraded my computer, mostly to run your sims. And it worked. Finally can allow the draw distances, post-processing, etc. I need to really experience the vast spaces of your work. Your material is just so far ahead of the standard Trainz sims.

Now all I need is for T:ANE to make -freeintcam an option (since trainzoptions.txt does not work yet in T:ANE) so I can set camera points and view your sims from more angles in my passenger cars!

Very nice Roy. It looks like you've done a good job with Revelstoke. I drove through there last week and managed to get a shot of a train crossing the river.

Cheers,
Jack

O M G ! Roy, your mountains are amazing, the stuff of legend.
I await with eager anticipation your TANE Laggan and Mountain Sub. routes.
Now if only someone could produce an asset for the Revelstoke Railway Museum:eek:.
Claude

morning Claude,

thanks for the kind post and yes the loc in the museum needs replacement i think one from rail4pete would fit but this will done at the end of the procession.
Squeezing fps out of a route (is like a physical exercise trying losing weight takes long and to keep it even longer :hehe:) and assets coming all the way from 2006 in TANE is not evident but sofar the results a very promising and good to very good.
Upon request from another long time roystrainz fan and user this shot near Big Pool Eddy.

mjrijYh-Kj1silJ6WqZBg_tztLW7YTJjpzh6m9ZhWbgVt79DoDIN8EyZTwKbXqYp6n_WV9hqwnUv5TPhK0GVx7JB4A3Lu329ciW8xTMfFmEY9i_32uY5NL_gugH3xAJpiKin3ipPSpe3g5ofxCbEBfkQRgdzy2cHaHc-v3p7RYfqpftPM1FoSNzBjITZNsyupii8bnMMlgjPuREJsxj2HWUa9rXRlmrzhvEQf3OoUJw27fCO9r4tgzpnUtM0VGeLFu6iSrm17ERV4mrGpp0uTEGSFcTvnvPXWJ7yjw5hCzQYpaHwEaWo7b0dKI-9F-LKD-U8ET0XlwN0Ps18oc1_DezgNNc7NfT06-66orLS2N27rQ5Oybirins5mrbyt7JjZH-qV6ADiFKkRbJjPvKTVR3CObqYlPR47GZakpuQZIUHIO836Lx3R2WvfXfv3ymowrQQO-U_lEft7f7NdyWDqyFWW_M25HMNWeVj7IJJ3oIZOCyAFKKNZnW440qmhkkY2XgViRB1CQ7cS25jj2-X1nv1PT5j5YgomtrVilS45qVxvcf4_2cWTEaAnfDFRgwuvLGcSVtVI-6nYsYgoJwjjLUU5jfdmz80NsxlNlY88NkQCe7u=w3596-h1920-no

Roy

morning Claude,

thanks for the kind post and yes the loc in the museum needs replacement i think one from rail4pete would fit but this will done at the end of the procession.
Squeezing fps out of a route (is like a physical exercise trying losing weight takes long and to keep it even longer :hehe:) and assets coming all the way from 2006 in TANE is not evident but sofar the results a very promising and good to very good.
Upon request from another long time roystrainz fan and user this shot near Big Pool Eddy.

Hi Roy, amazing stuff and shot as always. Just curious, what would be that asset from me you are talking about ?
Cheers!
Rail4Pete

@Rail4pete yes a typo i meant froobie he has very nice stuff that would fit in the museum, i mean in the route.:hehe:
thanks for the kind post.

Roy

Back