Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

Hi Roy, you uploaded some new speedtrees (T:ane) to DLS...they are absolutely beautifull. Thank you very much !
Pierre

Hi Pierre,

glad they are appreciated.
What built are you running and tell me if birch bereza 26-30 are shown with all leaves and twigs??
some people have a problem seeing only half of the trees foilage.... they run built 76401

Last edited:
Hi Pierre,

glad they are appreciated.
What built are you running and tell me if birch bereza 26-30 are shown with all leaves and twigs??
some people have a problem seeing only half of the trees foilage.... they run built 76401

Hy Roy, I'm using build #76401 and effectively some trees are not showing leaves as they are dead :hehe:

Birch seems perfect in my system.
f9ca255e77693c36555bf8c5a82014f5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pierre,

can you show me the tree birch bereza 26,27,28,29 and 30 as some seem to have those only half foilage grown?

Thanks

Roy

Hi Roy, I missed them so I downloaded them and effectively a part of foliage does not appear. Here they are 26,27,28,29,30 from left to the right.

~
211a77eae5b1d43a9a03703878b9042e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG

Good this might point to the built causing this but not sure yet I will check with N3V monday.
Is there somebody with a test built 77508 who wants to dl those 26-30 bereza and see what i see?

It looks like build 76401 has speedtree issues not showing 5 trees correctly.
My build 77508 shows them all like they should be! so patience until the next public build will be released.

Roy

Last edited:
Thank you John for confirming that my trees work well in 77530 build.
those using 67401 be a little more patient on those 5 trees until the next patch is available.

i continue testing and updating my routes.

when i show videos it is a raw video nothing fancy just give a glimps of what is really working well so please look for the "smoothness" and sliders settings all high on a big big route is what i try to point at.
I hope this is appreciated by fellow trainzers despite no reactions when posting vids in general.
Everything posting takes a lot of time even if not high quality and takes time away from finishing routes and assets.

G'day Roy, the route is coming along well and looks great, I hope you are progressing well with your health as well.
Like others I often drop in and have a look and don't comment but as long as the "viewed" count keeps going up you are achieving your goal.
Regards
Barrie

TANE the way it, is the way it works 77730

Hi Barrie,

thanks for the good wishes and i am working hard on getting better, it will take time though.
Well since we notice how easily one gets drawn into the typical frenzy of bashing and trashing TANE and me in person. i think i owe my trainzer customers and friends a small explaination to the quality of the what the "gang" calls a stuttering mess!

I took the time to test my routes to the limits on TANE build 77730 and settings were all maxed out to see what result it would have on a session running up the 10-15 consists same time.

Amazingly surprisingly well technically spoken it did not (yet) run smooth but not far off and the the only intention of showing/making 4 raw videos to show how close we are already getting to the max settings on a huge route like mine with so many details and consists active.

Here a quick "smoother video " to proof how wrong those are that wish N3V fails the sooner the better.
One would think they are from the other sim camp harrassing and teasing here for the obvious reason. what a waste of time and energy.

For those interested I can run sessions more the 16 hours without a crash and close it normal.

Last edited:
Dang, Roy, that's pretty good video. :) I've been especially impressed with your recent vids the way you can effortlessly switch from cab view to outside view. On my copy of TS12 with your route, that transition will often bog my machine for 30 seconds or more, and it is not a low end machine or video card ... :(

Morning Steve,all,

IT IS mind boggling how our Forum has been deteriorated to what it has become and how just a handful of individual rivet counters target N3V and me in person rediculizing TANE and any post to witness improvements or simple things worked all the time, twisting wordings like real politicians or bankers with the fine print.

I AM we are most happy with all we try to say and show of hard evidence that TANE with all its to tune little and bigger things left and right is working much more reliable than those want it to look to be. We never intended to harm anybody with words unless they instigitated a word fight and I took firm stance to protect us.

It is stressing to see how they "politely" like little weezels answer or take stand to N3V posting with totally off topics remarks and in my humble eyes (1,5),unmannered,bolt outspoken rude and most unfair).

I could spent much more time on making the "perfect" smooth video but than my routes and many many good looking free speedtrees we will launch ove the coming month will be delayed.

Funny how easy you can twist a word into something totally different and make people eat it.
Media world wide know that all to well negativsm and hypes the flock eat and you can manipulate them the think so easy but......not entirely true:
Always the same little handful "railworkers" congration and treecutter raise there/her personal or congration opinion not the other how many hundreds of thousands trainzers( i not want to use over 1 million that is feed for rivet counters to disect).

Steve can you email me your config specs and settings so we can compare and see to get you up to speed the soonest if possible.

thanks for the kind posting and wittness it is smooth enought to show the intention of TANE is not as bad as the congration wants it to be.

Maybe this weekend one more video but again it takes away so much time.

Roy:wave:

Roy,

I appreciate your hard work, honesty, and integrity. Looking forward to more as things develop. Keep up the wonderful stuff, thank you.

Paul

thank

Roy,

I appreciate your hard work, honesty, and integrity. Looking forward to more as things develop. Keep up the wonderful stuff, thank you.

Paul

hi Paul,

quick one before going to check my eyes in the hospital. Pressure has been way uop and to high again so hope i will be back home after the check.

thanks buddy this means a lot to me and makes me feel like outside this forum there are most people who really care about trainz and people working on it.

i have been trashed and will be for sure and the wording phrazes or shape of sentencing is always and always will be by thrill seekers or negativist not belonging on this forum.

You made my day

Roy

50 shades of smooth

Hi Matt,Paul, thanks for the kind post.

Build 78095 impressionz from now on only pictures and videos to show T:ANE.

Roy

Last edited:
Back