Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

morning alll,

thanks railroader86001, now slowly we gets things done and out there like others in line queue up.patience is a virtue.

Good Morn ROY,

Happy to report I bought your 7session route Today. . . . . It Looks awesome, I've waited a year to get this. . . . . . Thanks for a Realistic looking Route. . . . .

Will his route be compatible with TS12 SP1?

Mr Castle sorry it took me a minute, was out shopping Xmas with the Mr's, here is quote from Roy's site, look at bottom here and it says yes for both TS-12 and T:ANE (which use T:ANE now)
his route looks amazing when I loaded it today, but definately needs to run on Desktop or with a good dedicated GPU on Laptop......

Enjoy Sir.........

http://www.roystrainz.com/
[h=2]Welcome to Roy's Trainz[/h] Join us on this unbelievable train(z) sim experience in the Canadian Rocky Mountains! A timeless journey, an unforgettable story, Roy's Trainz. I built one off the toughest and longest railways on virtual earth and proudly release the first segments with many to follow! Warning: Trainz will never be the same again after your first ride.

[h=2]A short intro from Roy[/h] Well, some 8 years ago around august 2004 I picked up my first Trainz version called TRS2004. This was the second train sim I got my hands on after the first MSTS was so out of this world and clumsy that I knew things only could get better. One year hands on trying things and little projects my gut feeling told me this was well worth pursuing doing things now (2005). Well the Vancouver-Calgary by rail was born.
Knowing hard and software both would grow exponentially to make things work when ready for release and use. Man was I right! Although I never released any route yet the first is here ready to drive and it's the result of more than 4 years or 11.000+ hours of work. We call it a hobby with a nice twist and the hard evidence on this website might be more than worthwhile!
My mission is to take you on a journey and see Canada the way never seen before. Virtual and yet so real it humbles one and allows us appreciate and respect a lot more what most take for granted: the beauty of Canada as a country!
All Roy's Trainz routes run well on TS12 SP1 Windows and for MAC TS2.
N3V is very close to launch one of my first new TANE based routes. fllow the links : http://ww

Mr Castle sorry it took me a minute, was out shopping Xmas with the Mr's, here is quote from Roy's site, look at bottom here and it says yes for both TS-12 and T:ANE (which use T:ANE now)
his route looks amazing when I loaded it today, but definately needs to run on Desktop or with a good dedicated GPU on Laptop......

Enjoy Sir.........

http://www.roystrainz.com/
Welcome to Roy's Trainz

Join us on this unbelievable train(z) sim experience in the Canadian Rocky Mountains! A timeless journey, an unforgettable story, Roy's Trainz. I built one off the toughest and longest railways on virtual earth and proudly release the first segments with many to follow! Warning: Trainz will never be the same again after your first ride.

A short intro from Roy

Well, some 8 years ago around august 2004 I picked up my first Trainz version called TRS2004. This was the second train sim I got my hands on after the first MSTS was so out of this world and clumsy that I knew things only could get better. One year hands on trying things and little projects my gut feeling told me this was well worth pursuing doing things now (2005). Well the Vancouver-Calgary by rail was born.
Knowing hard and software both would grow exponentially to make things work when ready for release and use. Man was I right! Although I never released any route yet the first is here ready to drive and it's the result of more than 4 years or 11.000+ hours of work. We call it a hobby with a nice twist and the hard evidence on this website might be more than worthwhile!
My mission is to take you on a journey and see Canada the way never seen before. Virtual and yet so real it humbles one and allows us appreciate and respect a lot more what most take for granted: the beauty of Canada as a country!
All Roy's Trainz routes run well on TS12 SP1 Windows and for MAC TS2.
N3V is very close to launch one of my first new TANE based routes. fllow the links : http://ww

Ok, do i buy it from his website or from the Trainz Store? Because the Trainz Store one says "Compatible with: TANE SP1" and i don't know if it's just for TANE SP1 or for both TANE SP1 and TS12 SP1.

Last edited:
to all out there on this forum i stopped selling TS12 routes since sunday.
Only new routes on TANE via N3V

Roy

Last edited:
more sessions to come

R4Ap25SJB4fNBK3AJJMAE4WPOLQngrxHTM0vnSmLODqpQ2t5cARUQ1VxMaqauO5WFF73JBkqswZ9kZgcGOtNvosiqlGeGXQoQ8F0qf22MzwUsikW-bbQcBRe7WDOpBrxa8E6JLdR8l7OGDK1poB8u9f-R0Z8uUUPXGxe9cRU_SU-N7UKkNkcNOkVU8su5gf440_VoQ-V5FVGWa3A5T4Brr3v64z8DzPOWU7-nZCHScSQwNra-aaC0RU4yF1-5ylC6VPgF-F2cZo9vsXA-uzxL-RKcrJh75Ddacmow3BXfUv2K4OgJKhi0YLy2lx5oW4pY3HXz8iVbuAFfa2CB3zMStRaSKVjuFU1Welq_EebVJwQ9iUmwYGrkuplQ0BBXEmrEzpM0p_sSQB83MmUwWi9gWqBTSuuwUhHEaXEAs1p27Yrjk-D4mI7YsZ_42Q4REwCtRGjeLktnbkUY5wnZq0wHLdBNbMFC3Lt7IHAqa6-5Bo8KZtBBYMB4KYD1EIir9yd9rdJH1hHtfhmGIsb1bM7h1WWG9KwLIo-MNZLD3wJzT4GP27yu57U8YWE3jt5EkzKlgTmWkbp0ws08Kubx6mI-i7t9qFK6rXun1-oNwYFW05zmkrW=w1792-h945-no

Revelstoke yard very busy on a friday evening.

Roy

Last edited:
Hi 64warhorse.
I know many many of you are patiently waiting on the CPR Mnt Sub. It is at n3v and after Rogers Pass will get prepared and make ready. So little bit more patience.

Roy

I see you're still busy planting trees Roy.
I'm a bit concerned that you're planting all those trees without any plan in place if a wild fire breaks out. I have a few suggestions.
How about a P3-A Orion fire tanker?
P3A-04Waterdrop.jpg

I have 3 on DLS.
Lockheed Orion P-3A Aero Union Firefighter 22 Startup <kuid2:590184:100271:3>
Lockheed Orion P-3A Aero Union Firefighter 23 Startup <kuid2:590184:100274:3>
Lockheed Orion P-3A Aero Union Firefighter 27 Startup <kuid2:590184:100261:3>

Vulcan has a Canadiar CL415 purpose built flying boat.
Canadair 415 Amphibian Waterbombing Aircraft Startup <kuid2:60238:9847:1>

If you have a really serious wildfire on your hands you'll have to call in the big guns with an Evergreen Supertanker.

Evergreen979retdrop2.jpg

Boeing 747-100SF Evergreen Supertanker 947 (2006+) Startup <kuid2:590184:100278:3>
Boeing 747-100SF Evergreen Supertanker 979 (2009+) Startup <kuid2:590184:100280:2>

My computer doesn't have to hardware to run your route but maybe one of you guys with better equipment could put together a short YouTube video with these aircraft at work in Royz World.

Good to see this awesome route still going strong Roy.

Rob725, those tankers are amazing! I downloaded them just now. They look terrific!

Hi Rob,

thanks for the great engines to keep roystrainz routes safe from arsenists and individuals alike.
Beautiful assets will dl and we will for sure make a few small vids to show promise!

thanks again

Roy

Good to see this awesome route still going strong Roy.

Rob725, those tankers are amazing! I downloaded them just now. They look terrific!

bryinmich thanks for the kind posts and yes Rob his assets are wonderful and will for sure get a place on my routes to keep the bushfires under control.

Thanks folks.
If you press the "H" key, the water/retardant will flow out of the underside of the aircraft.

Happy firefighting.

Oh. BTW.
Those water bombers have been around for a pretty long time. I just thought I'd make sure everyone was aware of them.
I updated them more recently with a couple of feature additions & also to make them T:ANE friendly.

I've been a bit concerned about your Medivac plan as well so here's a Beechcraft King Air 350 Medivac aircraft I've been working on in my paint shop. I've now sent it over to Vulcan Aviation for a couple of repairs before it can be released into service in the Rocky Mountains. You may have already seen the CMA Beechcraft 1900D behind it in a screen shot from escd84 on the Canadian thread (already available on DLS). The Medivac is run by Northern Thunderbird Air, a sister company of Central Mountain Air which runs the 1900D. These aircraft are the work horses of the rugged mountain areas of B.C.

Beechcraft%20King%20Air%20NTair%2001_zpsbzhaneis.jpg

Keep an eye out on the New Aircraft thread for announcements.
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?50753-New-Aircraft/page282

Wheels up leaving Vancouver International.

Last edited:
Back