Screenshot of the Week. Voting 1/16 - 1/22

illinoiscentral

SARM Volunteer
It's that time again, vote for the Screenshot of the Week.

Rules are: You can only vote once for three different people. Do not post unless you are voting.

Winner will be announced the 27th of this month.

Voting ends the 27th.

Eligible Entries are as follows:

tomahawk368 2
BobCass
titaniclover
rbar_164
mitch456yui
PereMarquette1225fan
mcguirel 1
jadebullet 2
mezzoprezzo 1
okhiu
WCL 1
bolea
georgem2010
stmsoccer
Zorronov 3
Kingstonflyer 3
Timothetoolman
captainkman
JIb228
.Taurus.
Dermmy 3
Leadfoot866
JimDep 1
scratchy 1
Steveo241
hoborailcat
Issaten

Cheers,
Woody

Last edited:
Lots of great entries. Hard choice again this week with just three votes.

In no particular order:

jadebullet
okhiu
JimDep

Okhiu, Kingston, JimDep

p.s. Woody, if you're doing this competition from now on, could you include in the first post of the voting thread a link to the screenshots thread, and vice versa? Makes it easier to find and flick from one to the other. Thanks.

Zorro
Mezzo
WLC

They're all great.

I have my personal preferences and biases, so trying to judge fairly is my least favorite thing to do. Some geographic areas and styles appeal to me more than others, but that doesn't mean they're not just as deserving. I don't like to slight anyone, who's passionate work every week is a pleasure to view.

It seems odd to me that his thread never had a proper closure.

Congratulations to Zorronov for having the #1 screenshot and great job to everyone the entered.

Beautiful picture, Fred!

Jim,

Well said. Sadly only got one vote. Just hard to compete against Zorronov or mezzoprezzo anymore. They typically win anymore.

Hey mcguirel

I would not be upset by that. Anytime you have a contest like this, you have to compete against members of groups who naturally vote for their friends. But usually from what I have seen, the best pic always wins.

Cheers and keep on posting please. : )

AJ

Not upset at all. Not letting my Trainz Dissappointments get to me anymore.

Last edited:
Hey mcguirel

I would not be upset by that. Anytime you have a contest like this, you have to compete against members of groups who naturally vote for their friends. But usually from what I have seen, the best pic always wins.

Cheers and keep on posting please. : )

AJ

There is some truth to this. I once voted for one of AJ's shots because he had a girlfriend named Rita. Rita happened to be the name of the cow I had in my screenshot. There was a special connection there, so I voted for emotional reasons.

I was beginning to show progress from these irrational voting methods, but I have been back sliding a little lately into former habits.

Back