SD70's, 80's, Dash 9's and ES44's for 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle987

Can anyone enlighten this "newbie" on why any of the above locomotives are scarce when it comes to downloading from Content Manager 3.3, and those that are there, don't show in the railyard, making them unuseable in the game? The game certainly seems to be SD40 and GP38 happy!

If anyone can help me with a site that has 2010 compatible modern diesels to download, I'd appreciate it! Download Station only lists 10, and half there are road vehicles.

Thanks!

Freeware: West Coast Trains has a fair bit, but they were originally done for 06. They work fine in Compatibility Mode, but there is a bit of work required to get them into Native. There are several threads on the subject. If you search SP_OR_BUST (or Sporbust) you will turn up something that helps.

Payware: JointedRail is about as good as it gets and they have some of what you are after. Good value, and it drops straight into native mode as downloaded..

Andy :)

Last edited:
content manager has alot more content now i have found a bunch of c44-9w(dash 9) es44(dc and ac variants) sd70 sd75m sd75i sd9043mac sd90 sd80 sd45 sd38 sd35 sd40 sd50 sd60 and lots of other emd and ge and even some baldwin prototypes and alco 1960's engines just search the engine and it will probably be there not meany steamers though

e1ca5dee36809e809086e42a77885e41.jpg

I just have get in before the lock. In cameronjames defense, he's obviously blind, so he cannot be blamed for his ill-formed opinion.

Wow---- bumping a TWO YEAR OLD thread for this??!!??

Glad I can get into another locked thread (before the lock!!):hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back