Screenshot of the Week: 2011 Special Edition

Steveo241

Screenshot of the Week: 2011 Special Edition

This is a pretty unique Screenshot of the Week. Not only will the entry with most votes get bragging rights among the community, but they will get one free piece of Payware from our friends over at www.jointedrail.com.

Prize Guidelines
  1. No Packs. The winner will only be allowed to choose a single locomotive off of the site.
  2. No Club Car. That is a very nice deal as it is!
  3. No Gift Cards. I know, you'd take the $100 Card and go wild. So would I.. :)
You're left with a TON of content that you could get!
  • Fallen Flags
  • Passenger
  • Class One Freight
  • Shortlines
  • Fictional Railroads
...and so many more. For the non-American contestants, if you win, you can PM me to work something out with another service provider of your choice.

This Week's Rules

No Theme This Week. Just make sure that this is your BEST. SHOT. EVER! There's some amazing content up for grabs for the next week. You know you want to win it! ONE Shot Per Person. If you did enter two shots, please remove the second shot by the time the voting thread is created. If not, you will be disqualified.

The competition will close on January 7th, 2011. Any shots entered after 11:59:59PM CST that day will not be counted. You have extra time this week because I'll be out celebrating the new year!

I hope everyone has a great year next year. Thanks for making this competition so great. Get ready for a new host next week, everyone. It has really been my honor :)

Cheers, and good luck to all!

Last edited:
FOUR TRAIN MEET

A Norfolk Southern freight train meets Amtrak's Northeast Regional and two stopped SEPTA commuter trains, running with leased Metro North FL9s.
peremarquette1225fan201.jpg

Silly old Gordon fell in a ditch, fell in a ditch, fell in a ditch. Silly old Gordon fell in a ditch, all on a Monday morning!

Enjoy, and Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Once again, another year has come and gone. May we all remember our blessings in 2010 and I hope you all are blessed in the coming year. Each year our lives live out like every year, but it's those moments with family, your church, your neighbors, your friends...all the memories you make in one year. May we all remember that we will never get this year back, and make the most of next.

Norfolk Southern's OCS races after the last sunset of 2010 with NS 4271 on the point.
PE5.jpg

Cheers,
Woody

A daily Santa Fe mixed freight is seen crossing the Redstone Creek Bridge, in whats predicted
to be the lines last year in use. The two SD60 units are scheduled to be repainted into a more
recent BNSF merger scheme.

5311694883_4a27936585_z.jpg

Last edited:

In the twilight of their lives, three old warriors from a long-lost road still earn every mile on their odometers. here they lug iron ore up from the mines towards VanDenH, rolling under a setting sun, old ghosts from the past that haunt the present.

Back