Show off your reskins!

Sorry for forgetting to put it in fullscreen but heres 4 reskins i did!
1: No Crete Trailer? Sorry for the bright colors on jr's semi trailer but this was to fill a small void in trucks in trainz
2: A good Use for JR's Semi Trailer With Side Skirts: A Swift Trailer! Sorry for bright colors also
3: Why is there no Double Arrows Sign? Sorry if the sign looks off but i just had to fill a void in trainz history. Hopefully i can upload it. message me if there is a double arrows sign you have
4: A Undec sporbust/n8phu ES44 experiment. sorry if i drew over the middle details but there was a logo there. Hopefully N8PHU will make undecs of sporbusts stuff
c866874882d0c21176df819be7a64217.png

Its pointless for a reskin if you just "paint" over the detail. It would look stupid then. SP_OR_BUST's models arent the easiest to make a proper blank.

Since I have been mentioned here twice already..

Currently there are no blanks because you still have to obtain
permission to release any reskins thru Frank (SPorBUST). He didn't make any as he figured that someone would feel that it was open season on his stuff.

I currently have no plans to do any blank skins.

Skins that are missing a bunch of details won't pass Frank's standards.

Very nice, Taylor!

The Silver Lines EF4, naturally, and some CF7s with a different little paint scheme than usual.
20157719281_3aabeb9073_h.jpg

Tryin' some new ideas out with this scheme.

Cheers,
SM

Imo, generally you should keep neon colors to neon signs. Also, maybe work on weathering and getting the detail to show through what you've repainted. Play around a bit with layers and the saturation/hue/lightness tools a bit to get a better effect. Keep trying though, there's a bit of a learning curve so don't expect everything to fall into place immediately.
:)

l2sJi.gif

Those colours on the body of a steam locomotive.. I.. don't even know...

Silver Lines 2-10-2 #2483 & 2-8-2 #2457
20185152315_cc6bf5724a_h.jpg

Cheers,
SM

Nice reskin Peter!! How did you change the color on the ENTIRE smokebox front??? What parts would I need to color????

Back