Show off your reskins!

Finalized SW1500 skin. Minor tweaks here and there, put on the correct model, with a renumber.

FcaQsdx.png

9gzztbA.png

Cheers,
SM

Yes. I rediscovered them not long ago, and have been really liking their look, so I decided to use one.
Let me gimme pig for a moment, have these been released? I saw a screenie a while back (after trip to Brazil where ABPF where they had a loco like this).

I tried my hand at some photoskinned rolling stock.

Does anyone know where I would be able to locate some good side shots of rolling stock to use for more photoskins?

Matt

No idea man, those two look pretty nice though.

For anyone who has seen this thread and has wanted to skin but has no idea how, I am currently skinning up a Chessie System SD50 and doing the work live on stream. If anyone wants to see how I do it (bearing in mind I am not exactly the best), here is the link to the stream.

I'd say it's coming along nicely so far. Obviously still a lot of things to add or fix, but here's my progress so far on a Chessie (C&O) SD50:
fa73cea58c04207a75d714e27a9cacc9.jpg

Currently though, I have a major problem. I need a good Chessie logo. A very large (at least 1500 px across), preferably not too pixelated full Chessie System logo. Problem is, they seem to stop existing above 400 px. Anyone know where I can find something at least semi close that can be cleaned up?

at least 1 person will know where this comes from
not a real thing but went ahead and had some fun with it. Airbrushed the sides of some of it to give that kind of "I-rushed-this-in-a-major-way" kinda feel. I feel like I have to make something else related now...
UtrnQs2.png

Cheers,
SM

I actually need a bit more help from my friends at JR if there are any about familiar with the SD50's map. Where are the braces for the plow are mapped? You can't see it in the pic but currently they are orange and bothering me.

Back