Show off your reskins!

You can lower the body of the SP Subs by editing the config and adding the "position" tag to both the coach and the bogey. Set it to 0, 0, x with X being the editable number. First edit the bogey so it removes the gap and floats above the track , then edit the coach itself and lower it. Since the bogey is attached to the base model, the entire car, bogey and all, should sit at a better height on the track. Play around with it a bit until you find a height that you like.

Thanks!

I considered changing the mesh position of the body, I still might, but the couplers seem very low already, and I am afraid it may look too odd going any further. I will probably try just to be sure though. I am thinking of doing a few shadowed frame rails to place under the body to help black out the undercarriage.

I think Paul's post is less of a question, and more of an explanation of what was suggested before regarding the height of the SP coaches.

This isn't the right tread to ask that in.

peter

I didn't ask, that is not a question... I said, "This is what the position thingy is." Pointed it out for him to try. I did NOT say: Is this what the position thingy is? See the difference? LOL

Paul

A quick idea Trainboi1 helped me throw together; some depression era signage. Keep an eye out for these ;)

1ce6a817c8c911b63d4c486957daca80.jpg

Not all the ones on this building are ours though, the seven on the bottom right (but not the coke sign) are by Wiley4 and gave me the seed of inspiration :)

Cheers
Stevo

A quick idea Trainboi1 helped me throw together; some depression era signage. Keep an eye out for these ;)

http://hostthenpost.com/uploads/1ce6a817c8c911b63d4c486957daca80.jpg

Not all the ones on this building are ours though, the seven on the bottom right (but not the coke sign) are by Wiley4 and gave me the seed of inspiration :)

Cheers
Stevo
In the Great Depression gasoline was only pennies per gallon ... in the 40's it was @ 9 cents per gallon ... In 1976 it was @ 69 cents per gallon ... In 2001 it started jumping above $1.99 a gallon

I second that, great work again Josh! :)

Once again I have to wonder however what happened to that reskin kit I had made back in April/early May. Would have saved Josh and other people a lot of work. Obviously I have wasted my time with that one... :confused:
Edit: No, I don't think so... ;)

rs-18u_018.jpg

Last edited:
Back