Show off your reskins!

An (sorta) old reskin I did a while back after the toad breakvans came out.
Zeldaboy14_20140526_0001_zps2fef8234.jpg

We all are allowed to show our work off, so we should allow him to show off his Thomas the Tank Engine works without people complaining about his work. A lot of the people I know that have a passion for trains that grew up while I was routinely watched Thomas the Tank Engine on TV. Though I no longer watch it, I still have a bit of a small soft spot for Thomas, which is why I went to Sodor Island 3D and downloaded their stuff to recreate Day Out With Thomas at various tourist railways across the country. In other words, just stop complaining about what he posts. This has happened after every post he makes that relates to Thomas, and I've tried to not comment on it. I am getting tired of this and we really need to just stop complaining of his work. I am trying to be impartial on this topic and trying not to make this situation worse.

Last edited:
@Zeldaboy14, go ahead and make and reskin any Trainz thing you want. Don't do like I did and pay attention to the rude comments, that's all they are there for...attention. They don't matter, there are plenty of positive thinking people still left on the forums. Make them your friends and shut out the negatives. I wish you the best of luck in your work.

Ryan. I wasnt attacking anyone here. Zelda can post whatever, granted I still think it should be on SI3D. But I was not attacking him.

This nowhere near complete, and I still need to fix stripe alignment and get all of the texturing anomalies sorted out, but I figured that this would make someone somewhere very happy.
2301b301ac5ce254d4d35a0f836bed9f.jpg

Back