Show off your reskins!

Well, I was hoping JointedRail Dot Com would create a way better version of this:
38LjMIqUgNdKV2QIAL36jklTovlYoOZoe_x5MZO9Dug=w1496-h712-no

I think it would go nice with WP and SN Alco S2 units.

Paul

I'm well aware that is how it is today. However, this is based on their demo paint scheme, which this lettering is correct for. ;)

http://www.calcoastrails.com/cgi/photo_show.php?id=725

I may change it to be more up to date with current Caltrain organization, but I'm not sure yet if I will.

cheers

I think you may be right, keep in mind I will blame you too if anything becomes of it :p haha

The problem is, I am starting to like to too.... :eek: I think this is a winning cab car personally:

*Picture breaks computer screens*
I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT ;P
Looks good in all honesty, getting a caltrain logo on that would be nice for some Heritage BBL's. What'd be cool is if you could move the ARN up to where it is on the Galleries (those are the old SP galleries aren't they?) and shift the font to suit.

Well, I was hoping JointedRail Dot Com would create a way better version of this:

I think it would go nice with WP and SN Alco S2 units.

Paul

You See Paul. the thing is you reskinned an S12, and the SN and WP Had VO1000's.

Such as:

jackowski-auto-train-623-western-pacific-581-sanford-fl-010174_217_1024x.jpg

and:
6089.1261457785.jpg

There are differencees between the two.

You See Paul. (sic) the thing is you reskinned an S12, and the SN and WP Had VO1000's.

Such as:

There are differencees (sic) between the two.

Well, it goes to show that you do what you can with what you have. After all, this is a reskin thread. :D

You See Paul. the thing is you reskinned an S12, and the SN and WP Had VO1000's.
There are differencees between the two.
But this is Trainz and anything can happen and sometimes you just have to do with what you have. There aren't enough modelers to make ever known engine but there are plenty of talented reskinners.

But this is Trainz and anything can happen and sometimes you just have to do with what you have. There aren't enough modelers to make ever known engine but there are plenty of talented reskinners.

I never said that everything had to be 100% correct, I was just stating that he had reskinned an S12 and the SN / WP had V01000's

I played a bit with JR Dk Grey track.

From up to down - 5m fill track (i took textures from there), my reskin and JR Dk Grey track.

I think it`as turned out nice.
:)

I never said that everything had to be 100% correct, I was just stating that he had reskinned an S12 and the SN / WP had V01000's

Didn't you think he knew what he had reskinned and that there is no VO1000"s available? You could have made a comment about the quality of the reskin.:eek:

Bill

Not the best, and doesn't really do the paint scheme justice in my opinion, but a quick reskin of Jr's S2 set to PRL paint. Needed something smaller and higher quality for slower switching sessions, and these fit the bill for me at least! Black will probably be lightened as well.

b4e17f1e115b6ae4c1926e49366de1bf.jpg

c9787cf592f46c491ede5ba711cdbefc.jpg

398f382f33b18b701552857b500cec34.jpg

Didn't you think he knew what he had reskinned and that there is no VO1000"s available? You could have made a comment about the quality of the reskin.:eek:

Bill

Paul didn't even post a picture of a reskin. All I saw was a shotty picture of a SN Baldwin S12. I need to find what museum he took that at.

- Josh

Back