trainz.luvr.net hacked?

aking4125

NYCTA Fan
In both firefox and IE. Each time I go to the website, it read's "Hacked By Eboz". Sometimes it will take me to this page where it reads that they moved to a new web-host or something like that. But then that hack page loads up.

What happened? I wanted to get that R143 Beta subway car and some others but now this happened? Any clues?

Last edited:
Looks like it has indeed been affected - the best thing to do is to contact the site owners (of trainz.luvr.net), rather than posting details here.

Shane

It has in fact been hacked. PLEASE do NOT post the link to it in it's entirety. That's an open invitation to anyone who clicks on it to get attacked.

I used link-examination software and it indeed was hacked. There is a potentially dangerous virus there now.

Please edit your post.

Bill

Thank heavens their content wasn't hosted on the DLS where they'd lose their creative control over their work, eh? :eek:

It has in fact been hacked. PLEASE do NOT post the link to it in it's entirety. That's an open invitation to anyone who clicks on it to get attacked.

I used link-examination software and it indeed was hacked. There is a potentially dangerous virus there now.

Please edit your post.

Bill

Good advice there. I Have deiced to scan my computer now. I clicked on it without knowing it was hacked before this thread was started.

@aking4125-please remove the link before some of our computers die.

I just completed a full scan by MalwareBytes and Avast! There doesn't seem to be any 'pushing' from the site - especially since I use Firefox and have my scripts blocked for all but a few sites.

Definitely need to remove - or alter - that link though.

EDIT: Of course, it's entirely possible since the original poster said "In both firefox and IE. Each time I go to the website..." that his computer is now non-compos-mentos and he's down for the count. We need a mod to do it probably.

Bill

Last edited:
I've also run a full scan using the VirusTotal website - there are currently no active threats but that could change at any time - extreme caution is advised.

Shane

Link Removed.

Okay guys. The Link has been removed.

But it seem's there is no patience around here. People do have lives you know and Im not on the PC 24/7. Sorry that I had things to do and took so long to remove the link.

If the stuff is on the DLS, I can't seem to find the R143 Subway car. All I could find is the engine sounds but not the car itself.

Also, how was I supose to know who created the site and some of the content thanks to that stuipd hack? Is there another way to get the R143?

Hello folks,

This "character" is Turkish and has hacked other websites in the past, not railway simulator ones either, so, I think the purpose is just to close the site down and cause a complete and utter nuisance, rather than infest everyone with trojans, etc, etc.
As I haven't been on the site for several months, I can't remember now who the site owner is, but, as they've been going since about 2003, UTC days, if assets haven't been placed on the DLS library, then they won't be available anywhere else, I don't think.....Just have to wait until the site owner returns and rectifies the problem.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
If the stuff is on the DLS, I can't seem to find the R143 Subway car. All I could find is the engine sounds but not the car itself.

Also, how was I supose to know who created the site and some of the content thanks to that stuipd hack? Is there another way to get the R143?
Its in the 3rd party section and the enginesound and engine u need to also download the MARTA

Who is user "arraial", Bernhart, and what has he got to do with this website hack??

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
Who is user "arraial", Bernhart, and what has he got to do with this website hack??

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

He is a new user who is a wonderfull Content Creator, in my opinion. He creates some really detailed models, found on the DLS, and I think is doing a Mars route? I know it's in the Screenshots or Freeware section. I'm not sure where Bernhart pulled arraial from, kinda weird to me? Although I see both your original post and his have been edited. Last warning? There was one before? This all has gotten very confusing.

Take care,

Ryan:wave:

P.S. The comments about the user "arraial" are soley my own, as I have downloaded some of his content off the DLS, and have seen his route via the Freeware or Screenshots section (Whichever it is in) Let's not turn this into a witchhunt guys, huh?

I see a 2 min gap from post and Edit, I guess he had a typo and corrected it.

-Aaron

Aaron,

I just looked myself after you had posted and noticed the same, although that still does not explain why Bernard would mention the user "arraial" as as far as I've read, he hasn't been mentioned?

Take care,

Ryan:wave:

Well, thank you all for raving about TrainzLuvr being hacked and tagging it as a trojan source.

At least one of you could've emailed me telling me this, as I do not monitor the site 24/7...out of courtesy you know.

TrainzLuvr will be patched and back up shortly.

-pedja
webmaster/TrainzLuvr

Back