The Yupper......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...That is so awesome.....We will have to get you some LS&I ore cars now to use....

I'm gonna work on the main yard tonight...

thisyard.jpg

Wow...Your really going to town on this thing....Looking pretty good :Y: Keep them pix a coming :Y:

Looking really good...have you checked out that website that I gave ya about the line?? A few nice landmarks would be cool to add to your layout and also dont forget the WC tracks and such and goose lake lol

Sweet sweet.....So whats all left that ya gotta do?? Seems like ya got this route on a pretty good rolling streak on getting it done pretty quick :D

Sweet sweet.....So whats all left that ya gotta do?? Seems like ya got this route on a pretty good rolling streak on getting it done pretty quick :D

Plant about 1 million more trees :hehe: .....another mine to build a few more industries. Lumber Mill, Wood chips. ect...ect.

One thing that really surprised me is when I closed in the track with woods the loco's seamed to be on fire, even at 40 mph....looked like a Nascar race...so speed limit is down to 35...big heavy freights on steep grades don't need to be in a hurry anyway..

Amazing!!!!! B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!!

If you download the dem from the download station you can see smooz had marked out the old Tracks back into Marquette to the Lower Harbor Ore Docks and over to the east to Harvey, MI. I put all that rail back into this route...so the setting in time would be not today. Looking at maps that rail looked like it belonged to our beloved CNR a route up from Escanaba.

So a lot of that beefing up the yard in Marquette, a new interchange to the east....will help with traffic...ie it gives this route 3 portals....Autrain, Escanaba, & Michigamme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back