Amtrak Screenshots

Ditto. Someone (or Conny)should re-release Conny's content. But what would really impress a lot of people is a COMPLETE Heritage consist.

Fred

~Not for release.
Screen_055.jpg

I honestly thought that was a picture untill I saw the guy there. Have you changed your mind on the "~Not for release" yet? :hehe:

Fred

This sad little forum just proves the need for quality Amtrak content, the only decent stuff are the jointed rail P32's and F40Ph's. We need superliner cars with interiors, a decent Acela Express, P40/42's, Etc.

:'(

Jointed Rail is on that they have been making some P-42's and More passenger content.

and I have been working on the new Acela set for Trainz and America On Rails Train Sim.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=73583&highlight=new+acela

Thought this thing was dead. Guess not! Amtrak lives on.

Amazing Lash-up with 4 Amtrak Heritage units taking the South West Cheif through the Clovis Sub. Running Very late. (Loco's are In a Beta Phase right now Credit goes to PerRock for skins)

trainz2011-05-2717-53-05-25.jpg

trainz2011-05-2717-54-10-74.jpg

trainz2011-05-2717-54-23-94.jpg

Thought this thing was dead. Guess not! Amtrak lives on.

Amazing Lash-up with 4 Amtrak Heritage units taking the South West Cheif through the Clovis Sub. Running Very late. (Loco's are In a Beta Phase right now Credit goes to PerRock for skins)

--= Pictures go here =--

Reminds me, I need to fix those...

peter

trainz2011060813465428.png

My Capitol Limited Consist on my T-E-S-T Route.

Thanks to Image Shack for free online image hosting.

Fred

Hello all

Some Amtrak pics of mine, P42DC downloaded on mgtrainz thanks to creator, nice engines !

Well, I am from France but I like so much American trains, I'm a fan of P42DC and Union Pacific, they are really great...:D

On my map, i make a fictive route based on Southwest United states, the railway line is under construction and is not over finished (scenery, trees, grass t
He has set)
here a fictive station that i called "Texascana" located in Texas, the sunset limited waiting for departure

That's all for moment.

Not to be a gimmie pig but by just looking at this one thread, we really need new more Amtrak rolling stock and engines (of higher quality) for Trainz.
:(

Last edited:
Back