Amtrak Screenshots

maverickmc

SBCX Route Creator
Hey Everyone,

I was doing some searching around the Forums today and I never found anything referring to Amtrak screenshots. other than the USA screenshot thread, but i thought its time to get an Amtrak one, now that so many great content creators have released superb content.:D So ill be the first one to start this thread.

In this screenshot thread please only post Amtrak, or other US passenger trains. freight trains are fine just keep it focused on passenger trains

Comments and helpful advice are great!

Lets keep it US passenger, Primarily Amtrak but Other Train Companys like CalTrain, or Coaster or NJT are fine as well!!!

No hurtful comments, Lets keep this thread fun!

Needles, Ca SWChief route
(route In progress):wave:

trainz2010-11-0715-42-06-23.jpg

I need to take a few more shots of amtrak so ill have more pictures to come, Lets see some of yours!:wave:

Fun! I can do fun!

UP4021_20100818_0000.jpg

Little too fun? I just came across this one from a little while ago.:)
You'll see more from me, and hopefully from others. Good start.

Fun! I can do fun!

UP4021_20100818_0000.jpg

Little too fun? I just came across this one from a little while ago.:)
You'll see more from me, and hopefully from others. Good start.

Well dip me in glue and call me sticky. I know that route! I built it! I think it's fun to run the TGV on it!

Cheers,
Joshua

i don't know, that curve before the truss bridge is scaring me a bit. i'm a model railroader, so that's saying something (You should se my layout...it looks ridiculous when my bachmann spectrum N-scale 2-6-6-2 goes around them.)

Alright, I took some of these pictures tonight in my new route Ohia Vally Sub. Ohia is pronounced oh hi. lol. just a fictional route i hope to have complete very soon.

pulling into the station

trainz2010-11-1300-46-07-45.jpg

trainz2010-11-1300-46-22-56.jpg

clearance to highball Ohia

trainz2010-11-1300-48-00-48.jpg

Granted, highball Ohia upon signal indication

trainz2010-11-1300-48-41-63.jpg

off, to Val Verde!:hehe:

Last edited:
Well dip me in glue and call me sticky. I know that route! I built it! I think it's fun to run the TGV on it!

Cheers,
Joshua

Ha! Yep, that's it. Sorry for taking the picture with a missing dependency. As for the TGV, I gotta try that!:D

BTW, nice shots maverickmc!

Back