Newcomer to Trainz looking for autoracks

TBirdSCIL

Hi all,

I'm a newcomer to the world of Trainz and have been spending hours and hours downloading content (I bought the annual pass) and messing around with the routes. In my travels on the download station or any of the free-standing content websites I've been to, I've only found a few autorack models (all CNW). Does anyone know where I can find more? The DLS doesn't yield any results whenever I type in "autoracks" and I know the search function can be picky sometimes. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Scott

My TS2010 CM3.3 item count is currently at 155837. When I set the Search Panel to Name - autorack I get 48 kuids. Mostly by cloakedghost275 (76096) and majekear (56063) and lots of different railroads.

Bob

My TS2010 CM3.3 item count is currently at 155837. When I set the Search Panel to Name - autorack I get 48 kuids. Mostly by cloakedghost275 (76096) and majekear (56063) and lots of different railroads.

Bob

Thanks! Cloakedghost had a ton of cool stuff. I just wish the search function would find it!

if you don't find something on your first search; try a different term (Autorack, Car Carrier, Auto Carrier, etc) . Also leave off an plurals, and other suffexes. As "Autorack" will also bring up "Autoracks" "Auto Rack", etc. For some things I would even suggest searching in forign languages as well; as the Auran community has people from all over the world and a good number of stuff can be used in any country (fences & walls are a common one).

peter

Back