EEP7 - Eisenbahn.exe Professional 7 - Modellrailroad Simulator

techni

Hi everyone - be user of both (Trainz and EEP) - hope that this here is possible for Trainz on one day.

Dream of a simulator that have all of this programm and Trainz.
Here is the new version of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZyy7nruGxU

Look in my youtube-channel you found more of it. The editor is not so easy, but I learn it... the modells cost much of money for Trainz it is free.

With Trainz you found much of UK, Australia, US-content - with EEP you found much of German, Austria, Swiss content.

Only want to show you this. It is not release, I buy a "Pre-Version" of it. Release date is october 2010.

It was my first "Modell Train Simulator" I has.
-I miss since 10 years functions of it in Trainz, be back to it for some weeks now.

There are contact points - you must think on a real modell railroad.
The contact points manage all:
-timetable for trains
-signals
-camera for each action you want
-turntables
-doors of roundhouse

There is not a KI in this game.
In real modell railroad you must switch it with digital or electric contacts on the track - in EEP 7 you do the same. It's more work but more is possible.

...I dream of a Trainz with that functions. The only thing that bring me back again and again to EEP.

Last edited:
The only time I tried EEP as soon as I tried to add content the programme locked my PC, trashed my O/S and required an emergency reformat of the hard drive.

A complaint to the publisher/devs at the time went unanswered.

Last time I looked, it also has a micro payware culture that exceeds even that of Railworks with people charging for small scenery add-ons.

No substitute for Trainz or Railworks, IMHO.

Hi everyone - be user of both (Trainz and EEP) - hope that this here is possible for Trainz on one day.

Dream of a simulator that have all of this programm and Trainz.
Here is the new version of this:

...I dream of a Trainz with that functions. The only thing that bring me back again and again to EEP.

I think those guy's really blew it for me when I realized that they sold a pre-release as a boxed version only and did not even bother to put out a download version of the same. Their Online store and service lacks severely, I don't think they know how to take care of customers.

I do like their Software and never had any problems installing the same or adding content to the installation.

Sounds like what you are asking for makes sense, and I'm not sure how this is done in Trainz sim.

My wish for Trainz is a import for 3DS and OBJ 3d files, so that I can import terrains and models from Google.

I think those guy's really blew it for me when I realized that they sold a pre-release as a boxed version only and did not even bother to put out a download version of the same. Their Online store and service lacks severely, I don't think they know how to take care of customers.

I do like their Software and never had any problems installing the same or adding content to the installation.

Sounds like what you are asking for makes sense, and I'm not sure how this is done in Trainz sim.

My wish for Trainz is a import for 3DS and OBJ 3d files, so that I can import terrains and models from Google.

The latter - you can import into Blender for export to Trainz. You would have to re-do the textures though.

The latter - you can import into Blender for export to Trainz. You would have to re-do the textures though.

That's great, thanks for the hint.
Although I'd still love if they could get an OBJ import or even a SKP direct importer made.

Just think of how many 3D buildings there are in the 3D warehouse! :D

Back