Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

@Hey NormP, I have used PaulzMay's OH wire supports and poles. They fit perfectly to those track and cat lines from "denis_fr" and strabgleis by "rw1hh". I have found his poles and supports the easiest to place and measure correctly to 5'2" - 5'3" height from rail to catenary.
@jeffmorris, as "Enkidoh" explained exactly what those pedestrian mazes are meant to do. Excellent safety feature. Thx Enkidoh.

bolivar201301180005.jpg

bolivar201301180003.jpg

bolivar201301180002.jpg

bolivar201301180001.jpg

bolivar201301180000.jpg

Finally getting the Overhead up. Ihave used Captain Scarlet's 2005 Sheffield layout and built a largely ficticious LRV line following the route of the Super Tram in that city. Thx to Imageshack.

Last edited:
"More details"? Blimey, it looks good enough to release as-is! I'm looking forward to seeing what it'll be like when it is done.

I took a little break from my Witt streetcar and revisited one of my older projects that never got completed. It's now awaiting Auran approval for the Download Station.

9200k.jpg

It's been twenty years since these last ran in Toronto. Now they're back... at least virtually :D

They're packin' 'em in like sardines these days...

screen037r.jpg

Testing the passenger attachments, LOL. 58 seated + 55 standees, 113 passengers--and that's not a crush load (~150 people)

I took a little break from my Witt streetcar and revisited one of my older projects that never got completed. It's now awaiting Auran approval for the Download Station

It's been twenty years since these last ran in Toronto. Now they're back... at least virtually :D

Very cool looking! Any chance an ammended static "pantographless" bus version could be done? I know a few people including myself have wanted to see something similar to a GMC New Look "fishbowl" for a while, and a D700 would be perfect!

Just some shots of the recently finished Unionport Yard for the
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-2_svg.png
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-5_svg.png
. Next up is the smaller (and thanks to the new configuration, easier to build) E. 180 St Yard. To my beta testers: Around this time next week you should receive instructions in your inbox over at BDC Projects about how to get the route/session file.

Looking north, yard leads on the right, old NY&B on the far right.

Inside Yard view. Tk 22 connecting to Y2 in the distance

Overhead View--the empty space in the mid-left will be the E 180 St Yard soon.

Enjoy! More to come later on.

P.S. Yes, I will be adding the third rail splines later on. What?! There are third rail splines?! Yes, check the EL station kit, you'll find several varieties!

-A
ph34r.png

Diego de León on the line 4,Metro de Madrid.they have the old sign of "End of Line",hide by a tape:hehe:.
On the deep,a train from Avenida de América :wave:

Back