Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Hi to everybody,The next pics show the areas of Campamento and Aluche stations in 1970,now are a heavy urban area.
Aluche Station.(ignore the tree in middle of the road)
AlucheBeta02.jpg

Campamento station entrance from Empalme.
CampamentoBeta01.jpg

This layout is a ampliation from my last work "Metro de Madrid 1936",enjoy it.

Last edited:
Thank you acelejalde,i waiting your tunnels and Bstyle items for my next ampliation, the next route(1975) will have the first line ,like the NYC B division.

Tume, when you can download CLRV and ALRV trams and what version of trainz for this trams?

Hallo,
thank you very much that you are interested in the CLRV model you probably saw a tone of the screens here.
In the internet is only a gmax source from a CLRV file available. So at the moment, you can’t download no CLRV and no ALRV to run it in trainz directly. I just downloaded the CLRV gmax source and created a lot of improvements onto it. I created a new texture. Also I needed to create a lot of mesh parts again e.g. to get separate meshes for the automated doors. In addition to this I removed the original inside stuff and created it completely new from scratch to get it closer to reality.
Although I had to do a lot of work with the car, I still have to ask the creator of the original mesh file for the permission to release the CLRV in any way. But still we are not at that point, because the car is not ready jet. Still I need to do further more work about the script software to get the car and its driver cab interior working in the way it needs to be. Also I need to put season change functionality onto it – which is standard now for all of my assets.
I guess I will be able to get the car ready within some future versions of TS12. But still I have no agreement with the original creator of the mesh, but this is very important as well.
So unfortunately, I need to ask for more patience.

Your’s TUME

Hi to everybody.I show the last pics of my last layout "Metro de Madrid 1970"Coming soon in Ibertrainz,the spanish site for iberian community,Also avaivable with a international area(With people ,with good english level,not like me ;)) Enjoy it!
CapturaparaL2.jpg

That are tunnel betwen El Carmen in line 2 (Now line 5)and Ventas stations,the green train are from the line 5 in end line operation. (On the deep)
CapturaparaL3.jpg

Underground railyard of Moncloa at the end of line 3.
CapturaparaL4.jpg

On the line 4,the tunnel ahead,without track, are the abandoned tunnel to "Goya-Bis" a real ghost station in the system.Any trains pass that station,and you can´t see the station from any platform.they area are the Goya underground complex.
CapturaparaL5.jpg

Train at Chueca station, in line 5 ,near the "Gran Vía" street,our Broodway
CapturaparaFSC.jpg

Train on the line 1 of F.S.C. at Lago station (Now are the line 10)The most nearly urban area are 200 meters from here (Half of a quarter mile) :wave:

This is some really impressive work! By the way, I will provide a link to my subway signals if you'd like to use them on your route--not saying what you've posted looks bad--I think my signals might actually take away from your awesome route :hehe:

-A :wave:

This is some really impressive work! By the way, I will provide a link to my subway signals if you'd like to use them on your route--not saying what you've posted looks bad--I think my signals might actually take away from your awesome route :hehe:

-A :wave:
Hi Acelejalde, i have your signals pack,but i too accustumed with the Magicland´s signals,but in the next route Metro de Madrid 1975,i go to use your signals on the line 6 and 7 (the line 6 is now a big loop,called M-30 of metro)and I open a thread about that metro,but is in spanish.
"Mi Metro de Madrid" Here-->http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?94362-Mi-Metro-de-Madrid
Greetings Toni
PD.The first section of Line 6 was opened in 10th October of 1979,I wrong with the line 4 prolongation.

Last edited:
Hi friends from all parts of the world.I present the new pics from my Metro de Madrid layout,this the new layout based on the tracks in 1975.
First, a pic from Plaza de Castilla L1.this was the terminal between 1961 to 2007.
PlazaCastilla02.jpg

Second, the underground railyard of Portazgo ,under Albufera avenue,Portazgo station was the another terminal in the opposite direction of L1.
Portazgo02.jpg

Now from a train starting their service(We are on the back cab)
Portazgo03.jpg

Third,A pic from Parque de las Avenidas station,on the line 7.
L7Avenidas.jpg

Sorry for the last pic,is a preview of the line.
If you like download the layout of Metro de Madrid 1970,here the link ->http://www.ibertrainz.eu/foro2/index.php?topic=19639.0 you only need made click in "descarga"for download the route,the second "descarga"are for download the sessions.
Thanks for wacht,and enjoy it.:wave:

Hi friends from all parts of the world.I present the new pics from my Metro de Madrid layout,this the new layout based on the tracks in 1975.
First, a pic from Plaza de Castilla L1.this was the terminal between 1961 to 2007.
PlazaCastilla02.jpg

Second, the underground railyard of Portazgo ,under Albufera avenue,Portazgo station was the another terminal in the opposite direction of L1.
Portazgo02.jpg

Now from a train starting their service(We are on the back cab)
Portazgo03.jpg

Third,A pic from Parque de las Avenidas station,on the line 7.
L7Avenidas.jpg

Sorry for the last pic,is a preview of the line.
If you like download the layout of Metro de Madrid 1970,here the link ->http://www.ibertrainz.eu/foro2/index.php?topic=19639.0 you only need made click in "descarga"for download the route,the second "descarga"are for download the sessions.
Thanks for wacht,and enjoy it.:wave:

I love the route alot. and Im about to download its now :)

*trimmed*

I'm missing 22 dependencies for this route, can you point me to them?

EDIT: No longer require the dependencies.

Last edited:
Tampa Electric Co Streetcar, operated by HART. For some reason I can't use the <Enter> button on my keyboard to space the text and the pictures. It's really annoying.
isaacg_20130101_0004_zps3156bfab.jpg
Dick Greco Plaza(Formerly Southern Transportation Plaza; named after Streetcar champion and Tampa Mayor Dick Greco)
isaacg_20130101_0001_zpsf15505ab.jpg
HSBC/Tampa Bay Times Forum Station, Channelside Plaza and the Channel District can currently be seen from here; as demonstrated by the cruise ships
isaacg_20130101_0006_zps17b888ef.jpg
Streetcar headed down the Whiting Street Extension to Fort Brooke Parking Garage, passing the Embassy Suites Hotel(connected to the Convention Center, located on the left[not included]). It's a work in progress, I am completing the entire route from Ybor City to Downtown. I'm also creating a lot of the buildings myself, so there will be a continuous design style(eg. no photoreal buildings or textures).

Bolivar.
If you are only using the Adelaide Flexity trams on "one" point too point route; you can change (in the config file) the destination names to reflect each end terminus.
Of course once changed they will show those destinations where ever you run them.
So they don't apply to more than the one tram route.
I have set up 101 with "Southport UNI" and 111 with "Broadbeach",for my SouthPort LRT Map (an upgrade to "Surfside Trams 2") work in progress.
And it looks like you have work ahead of you doing all the OH wire supports.

NormP.

Last edited:
bolivar, I don't live in Australia, Victoria, Craigieburn. I live in NYC area. What are the white fences with signals (I think) near railroad crossing gates for?

Jeff, those are pedestrian mazes - they're designed to force pedestrians to 'look both ways' while navigating them before crossing the line. At their most basic, they're 'passive' but a lot have supplementary crossing bells and lights, and even self-closing gates, to warn and protect pedestrians of oncoming trains, like that crossing does. Incidentally that crossing is one of psycho_aussie's QR crossings, which Bolviar has appropriated for his light rail system.

Anyway, good work Bolivar. :)

Back