Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

So, I've taken on a massive project which I may or may not complete.

YsN3dT2.jpg

However, I'm having a bit of a problem with my tracks that I'm hoping to receive help on, and that's with the junctions. Since my rails are embedded in the road, this is what I get: (created in SketchUp using Ruby-TMIX)

V3Gmtxo.jpg

I have been watching this thread for all the gold which is show here, so why not share some of it myself...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Modern car that will take Municipal Transit Railway style destsign , Siemans combino 2:260013:114:2 - 118:2

Last edited:
2nd half of Frankfurt, a Must to download, wounder if it is by the same author, looks like his work, already downloaded all the trains.

Tom

Looking really good everyone! :)

Imported tume's PCC-cars to Trainz 2010, so I finally could run an PCC-streetcar-line in Trainz! The pictures is supposed to view the 60s, and I hope I did some of it. Still need more cars, does anyone know where to find good, old American cars and trucks? :) Unfortenly the bogey of the PCC-does'nt work so I've used the built-in bogey... It looks awful. But, no more text, more pictures! Enjoy,

jetekol_20140905_0004.jpg

jetekol_20140905_0005.jpg

jetekol_20140905_0006.jpg

//Jocke :)

Last edited:
Simple do a search for each of the 1950 Dates ir 1950, 1951 ect with cmp set to vehicles in most of them you will find lots of US cars, mack truck, chev pickups Don't think there updated passed your version would have to check, They do look really good.

As for pcc's you don't have ts12? and its built in layot, quite good. Has a pcc's in different colors.

Tom

Simple do a search for each of the 1950 Dates ir 1950, 1951 ect with cmp set to vehicles in most of them you will find lots of US cars, mack truck, chev pickups Don't think there updated passed your version would have to check, They do look really good.

As for pcc's you don't have ts12? and its built in layot, quite good. Has a pcc's in different colors.

Tom
Thanks! I'll check that tomorrow, really wanna start building more on that route :) And yes, I have Trainz 2012, but unfortenly there is not much Swedish assets working in that (they're so ooold!) so I have almost nothing installed there. I just saved the PCC-cars as CDP from TS12 and imported them to TRS10 :p

acelejalde, my English is really not good, and I did'nt really understand that, sorry for that, so I can't give you any answer! :/

And macneil, really nice pic!

Hallo,

its very nice to see people are using my Municipal Transit Railway Stuff :)

@ jetekol:

You probably exported the PCCs and the bogeys out of TS12 and imported it into TS2010 - right? Considering all the stuff has been created using TS2010 and has later been implemented into the new release which was TS12, PCCs and bogeys should work.

You could check the CMP error messages to see what is wrong about the bogeys.

Keep working on your good looking route!

Your’s TUME

Hello tume, and thank you! I'll continue, it's fun doing something diffrent from Sweden for a while! :)

Something moste have gone wrong with the export, because when I exported it again, it worked. Trainz is wierd sometimes.. :p Many thanks to tume for these beutiful PCC-trolleys! Well, what about more pictures?!

jetekol_20140910_0004.jpg

jetekol_20140910_0008.jpg

jetekol_20140910_0009.jpg

jetekol_20140910_0010.jpg

jetekol_20140910_0014.jpg

Next thing to do with the PCC's would be repaint them (for me, I mean ofc), and give them a bit more dirtier look, and maybe find out some other color for it.
//Jocke

Town layot South of the new river looking towards Dundus St. The old town before the Railway arrived, Now old Shops, mostly abandoned and Cheap council housing Flats & Houses, must be a Bronx type area?.

Used the Route 6 Bloor St to Front (6B) & Jarvis (6A), Jarvis to Front (6C) as the Normal Routes with Additional runs for Peak and special occasions Dupont (Shown as Showground) to Dundus ( 6D) & Front (6) and Dundus & Jarvis (6E). Some still show Via docks that were demolished years ago.

Just had to find somewhere to use the rest of the Storefront blocks that look so good.

Still have some spare space, if there is anything the original didn't have you think It needs send me a message and I will try and include it.

Tom

Last edited:
Back