Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Coney Island, WIP

Does anyone know of any good pylons/supports to use so that the roof isn't floating in mid-air? I added that wall with the windows because I couldn't get any good photos of the Sea Beach side. Any and all help is appreciated. I'm going to be using Ish6's "X-Elevated" Utility sheds and some of his stairs for the entrances and exits.

I know I said I'd work on signals, but I just can't help it--CI is beautiful and I want to recreate it as best I can!

-A :wave:

Hi, I've found 'AJS Subsurface Columns / Walls' ideal for subways, as the asset includes roof cover.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

Beautiful work Dermmy. You've certainly got a gift to create stuff like this. Keep it up. We are all enjoying your work.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

Did I hear whispers about wanting more of Coney Island? Well here you are!

If you didn't want more of Coney Island, well too bad. You got it. And you'll get more as we progress!

-A :wave:

Kitbashed low level tram station before the roof goes on.

b3ooie.jpg

r2u4iv.jpg

2vbagkz.jpg

Last edited:
Did I hear whispers about wanting more of Coney Island? Well here you are!

If you didn't want more of Coney Island, well too bad. You got it. And you'll get more as we progress!

-A
awave.gif

to be honest when i first saw this i though "meh" but now im really really intrigued by this. so many of these tram / urbany public transport things have me enticed!

ae70xw.jpg

2yl678j.jpg

2ekrgn8.jpg

f2izco.jpg

71h6o5.jpg

29m6aee.jpg

jrtop1.jpg

2nl8ruv.jpg

1zp651c.jpg

mu8x9s.jpg

Only just realised i've messed up two screenshots.
Instead of floating traffic lights i have left the poles on them.....never mind.

Last edited:
Kitbashed low level tram station before the roof goes on.

b3ooie.jpg

Nice detail hotgrove,... what wall splines are you using? I haven't been able to find walls with that thickness on the DLS. They could be quite useful on a route I am working on.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

Hi Roy these are retaining walls and I think they were built in content.
Retaining wall 5 and 5a.

They are not as thick as they appear on that screenshot.They are wafer thin but come with a ledge at the top.To create the thickness I just reverse one and place is against the other.

I only had to enclose the ones on the centre platform where the escalators are.Didn't have to bother with the others as only one side will be visible in driver.If you know what I mean.

Hi Roy these are retaining walls and I think they were built in content.
Retaining wall 5 and 5a.

They are not as thick as they appear on that screenshot.They are wafer thin but come with a ledge at the top.To create the thickness I just reverse one and place is against the other.

I only had to enclose the ones on the centre platform where the escalators are.Didn't have to bother with the others as only one side will be visible in driver.If you know what I mean.

Thanks mate! I thought it may something simple and its very effective.
Cheers,
Roy

Hi
Paris metro MSTS-Trainz by Bernie 92.
The station is built by him for Trainz, and the Sprague-Thomson from a MSTS transfer.
In developement .
2016-10-04-161017-508fcb8.jpg

Friendly, tgv200.

Hi Antony

Are Bernie 92's Sprague-Thomsons available for Trainz? I cannot find them (or anything by him) on the Download Station'

I ask because I had a go at these in my early Trainz content creation days - and they were very crude models by current standards, but seemed to be popular.

Thank you for any information.

Ray

My last reskin on NYCTA rolling Stock.
I not good with the Reskin art ,but here are two of my own works.

These are two NYCTA R12,with CMP scheme from Metro Paris.

Two skin on R12 but i never saw this on a real model,only on a scale model,so i don´t know if is real or a fictional scheme.

Last edited:

R36 models with Metro de Madrid underground schemes,this is for my 2000 series from Madrid.

Interior of R36 cars for my own 2000 series.

Three pics of my 300 series and the passenger rooms.The first is for engine cars and the second for trailer cars.

Three cars with our classics cars scheme

The inaugural car from 1919.

Detail of a Madrid shield plate.

One of 1000 subway car series from Madrid.

and I finish with these R62 with fictional London Underground and Overground.

Last edited:
Back