The Mohawk That Wouldn't Quit - Trainz Video Series

After a nearly 4-month wait, the finale to #3124's adventure is finally here! Check the first post for a link! :D

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! NOT MOHAWK!!!!!!!

*bleep**bleep**BLEEP!!!!!!* argh! i thought for sure he'd get through. but then again, none of his class were preserved anyway, so that wouldn't make sense. But, at least he went down with a fight. I may die, but by god i'm takin' you with me.

To qoute a japanese saying; what a glorious way to die.

I can only imagine what it be like. The steam engines form an angry mob, hunt down the diesels that did it, and beat them with a whip noodle or like all other angry mobs, beat them to a bloody pulp or in this case, oily pulp.

That's just my opinion. And not yours.

Besides, I wonder how will this all end?:confused:

I wonder.:confused:

I agree with that, but with a twist. I think that the surviving NYC diesels, having heard the legend of the Mohawk that wouldn't quit, should attempt to track him down. They don't know if he made it or not, but they want to find out. They track down his passage to Mountainair, where the old stationmaster tells them of his tragic fate. that night, they hear an old NYC 6-chime, and follow it to the bridge where the final act came. the old stationmaster tells them of the local legend...taht when they repaired the damage 3124 caused, they didn't scrap him; they just buried him. What started as a quest to know the truth turns in to an attempt to save 3124, as they're going to double track the line and they intend to dynamite the "obstruction" (read: 3124) they see on ground-penatrating radar. In the end, they get the wreck of the engine towed to Cheyenne, where the old warrior is restored to operating condition.

Yeah, that totally throws history out the Pullman's window (an NYC Pullman's window to be exact:hehe:) but as a model railroaeder, i freelance anyway, so, this is normal to me.

true, and in any case, the 3124 is the only mohawk i've got working right now, so he'll be highballing alongside SD70Ace's and the like! One of these days i'll have to come up with the story of how he lived through cornfield meet that brought about the end of his flight. if i get lazy, i might just use the one i already came up with.

Oh God!

After seeing the finale, this was my reaction.:(

(After seeing finale, stares there with a WTF face on)

(Starts getting angry & screams wildly)

(runs all around the house)

(Sits in Shower stall with water on and with clothes on starts rocking back & forth in a fedal position)

OH MY GOD! IT'S SO TERRIBLE! IT'S SO TERRIBLE! (cries some more):'(

(Starts hitting myself in the head with a railroad hardbook)

(Starts hitting myself on the head with my fists on both sides)

(Babbles with my lips all stupid like)

(Hits myself in the head with the same book again)

(Starts slapping my face while making retarded sounds at the same time)

(Cries again)

(Starts laughing crazy like woody the woodpecker insane like)

(Once again hitting myself in the head with the same book)

(Continues laughing until i stop & then drop dead)

The mohawk died?! I'm gonna lock myself up in the bathroom and shoot my brains out for this tradegy.:eek:

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!:'( :eek:

(Shoots my head off with a bazooka)

also, is it up to viewers to decide whether the mohawk did survive or not?

Also, my reaction was based & inspired from here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_06sIhLyJ8c :hehe:

I bet the diesle that came back to life at the end will have his movie and makes piece with the steam engines.(SP4449,UP844,frisco1522,etc)

After seeing the finale, this was my reaction.:(

(After seeing finale, stares there with a WTF face on)

(Starts getting angry & screams wildly)

(runs all around the house)

(Sits in Shower stall with water on and with clothes on starts rocking back & forth in a fedal position)

OH MY GOD! IT'S SO TERRIBLE! IT'S SO TERRIBLE! (cries some more):'(

(Starts hitting myself in the head with a railroad hardbook)

(Starts hitting myself on the head with my fists on both sides)

(Babbles with my lips all stupid like)

(Hits myself in the head with the same book again)

(Starts slapping my face while making retarded sounds at the same time)

(Cries again)

(Starts laughing crazy like woody the woodpecker insane like)

(Once again hitting myself in the head with the same book)

(Continues laughing until i stop & then drop dead)

The mohawk died?! I'm gonna lock myself up in the bathroom and shoot my brains out for this tradegy.:eek:

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!:'( :eek:

(Shoots my head off with a bazooka)

also, is it up to viewers to decide whether the mohawk did survive or not?

Also, my reaction was based & inspired from here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_06sIhLyJ8c :hehe:

Um, yeah. I'll just try to ignore that a little.

Nice series! I love the camera work. :wave:

light_at_the_end_of_the_tunnel_by_ronthehedgehog-d3akpyc.jpg

Man, I'm such a tease. (and that date's tentative)

maybe the 3124 should help him...maybe he lived through the cornfield meet:D :D

(He's too much of a railroad hero to die, at least in my opinion)

and for the love of god, don't kill this one. At least let one of them reach safety, we can't go through that again :eek:

Back