Landrvr's Passenger Cars

Does anyone still have the passenger cars from landrvr? if so could you please send them to me in a private message?

i apologies for my lateness joining this conversation, but may i have both the amtrak and Burlington california zephyr consists and their respective interiors and the shark noses.

Question is the only other way to get the coaches is under trainzitalia or just ask someone who has landrvr's content cause i would like to have some of the C&BQ Coaches and engines since i only have the O5B and i need some streamlined coaches if you have them could you Visitor Message me if not thats fine:)
Sean

It is all on the DLS so what it requires is having a legal PC or Mac version of the game registered to your account.

About half his content is fixed, so will show up in TANE. The rest requires using the DLS website.

It is all on the DLS so what it requires is having a legal PC or Mac version of the game registered to your account.

About half his content is fixed, so will show up in TANE. The rest requires using the DLS website.

my account is registered with trainz and i mostly use 2009 so what do you mean by alll of it on the dls
Sean

I have Landrvr1's content but I am afraid if I give it out to anyone then I will get in serious trouble.

The permitted method of distribution is via email only for Landrvr1 content (unless it's something that's already on the Download Station) - if you follow that there shouldn't be any issues as far as I'm aware.

Shane

Last edited:
Your station list on the forum doesn't show 2009.

Anyway,
I mixed up two content creators, so ignore my previous post.

Last edited:
Your station list on the forum doesn't show 2009.

Anyway,
I think I mixed up two content creators. Going to check later.

Thats because i had started this on my nook hd tablet and then i brought it to 2009 and i lost it due to a Hard drive crash and i reregistered the game about 3 months ago
Sean

Does anyone have the e units and Rf-16 sharknoses, please?, It would be a great help if I could get them for my routes, last guy I talked to got banned for idk how long.

Evan

Question is the only other way to get the coaches is under trainzitalia or just ask someone who has landrvr's content cause i would like to have some of the C&BQ Coaches and engines since i only have the O5B and i need some streamlined coaches if you have them could you Visitor Message me if not thats fine:)
Sean
Really? i just checked their website and it isn't on their website, and i heard that the assists are only available via email.

Can someone please send me landrvr1's CB&Q coaches (both CB&Q and Amtrak) along with the Amtrak, SP, ATSF, and Burlington E units?

Back