Landrvr's Passenger Cars

I'd like the CB&Q California Zephyr Coaches, too. Can some one send me the link so I can download them????
Yep! I have them but you don't have a registered version of trains. All updated to 12 no errors.
Even if you had a registered version I don't think I could legally send them to you.

Yep! I have them but you don't have a registered version of trains. All updated to 12 no errors.
Even if you had a registered version I don't think I could legally send them to you.

Landrvr1 gave blanket permission for all of his content to be distributed - but by e-mail only.

Kieran.

Those look so cool i was wondering if i could have some i dont want to be a gimmie pig my email is [email address removed] message back
Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've been watching this thread and hesitated asking but I would certainly love to have Landrvr's creations myself. If someone would be kind enough to PM me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

CB&Q passenger train

where can I get Chicago Burlington & Quincy Locomotives and Passenger car Can some one send me the link to where they came from

Can Somebody send me the ling to Landrvr's Passenger cars I can't find the Chicago Burlington & Quincy Passenger cars

I too would also love to get copies of Landrvr's items. If someone would be so kind as to send me a PM I would be forever grateful.

i would appreciate having any of Landrvr's stock, esp the Zephir which i rode on many years ago, grew up near the SP line in Santa Barbara, and any others that are available he did great work.

Back