Landrvr's Passenger Cars

I know that this thread is old but can someone please send me Landrvr's CB&Q California Zephyr, also the
Amtrak (Ex-CB&Q) California Zephyr
CB&Q Pioneer Zephyr
E7
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe (ATSF)
btw my email address is unumprovident108@gmail.com

I have the CB&Q California Zephyr, The Milwaukee Road and Southern Pacific E7 as well as three RF-16As that he as made. I can e-mail you the content, though I am also looking for the Santa Fe E7s and the Amtrak California Zephyr (ex-CB&Q). The Pioneer Zephyr is still on the Download Station.

I have two D&H RF-16a and a Monongahela RF-16a. The Monongahela RF-16a had a missing dependency that is not on the Download Station. That Kuid is <kuid:45651:50003>. I think that Kuid is on Trainz 2006 or Trainz 2004.

I can, but you will end up getting the Milwaukee Road and Southern Pacific E7 and the Monongahela RF-16a. It's one CDP file but you can disable the other locomotives. What's your e-mail?

I'll send you my email via PM.

EDIT: I just sent you my email already. To avoid getting spam.

Last edited:
Hello all,
I'm currently looking for the Electroliner, Silverliner, and Current South Shore MU cars for TRS2010. If anyone would like to PM for my email address, feel free. I'm working on an project to run interurban trains in the game and these would help me out.

-Nikki

I hate to be a bother. I had all of Landrvr's wonderful creations, but seem to have lost it all in a hard drive crash (as well as a treasure trove of other Trainz items). I'll take anything, but would most appreciate the Electroliner, E7's, Shark's, and California Zephyr set. I'm reinstalling TRS2004. Everything is getting backed up onto an external drive this time. Thanks. Here's my cryptic eMail.<removed>. The Rock Island E7 in my signature pic was aliased to the CB&Q E7, so it won't show in my game again until I install Landrvr's original.

-Greg

Last edited:
I hate to be a bother. I had all of Landrvr's wonderful creations, but seem to have lost it all in a hard drive crash (as well as a treasure trove of other Trainz items). I'll take anything, but would most appreciate the Electroliner, E7's, Shark's, and California Zephyr set. I'm reinstalling TRS2004. Everything is getting backed up onto an external drive this time. Thanks. Here's my cryptic eMail..... GregTXathotmaild otcom May have to remove it to avoid spam. The Rock Island E7 in my signature pic was aliased to the CB&Q E7, so it won't show in my game again until I install Landrvr's original.

-Greg

Check your e-mails...

Thanks, but nothing showed up in Hotmail... but that's no surprise (Hotmail never cooperates). Anyone want to try my GMail account at PGregTXatG maildotcom

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I hate to be a pest but does anyone have a copy of landrvr's Chicago south shore commuter cars, and if so could they please send them to me. I've been looking high and low for these for quite awhile. Thanks!

I'd like the CB&Q California Zephyr Coaches, too. Can some one send me the link so I can download them????

Last edited:
Back