Everthing Steam (Warning Large Pics)

Cozmo®

I'm starting to get into a steam fling again. I figured I would start a thread to show off some steam. I'll start with this..

PIC-0004.jpg

Cheers,
Adam

So post away, lets see them steam giants!!

Here's mine. I am very pleased with this shot, considering I only have TR2004. That Train Driver add on is top drawer!
Trainpic6.jpg

Best wishes,
Padster

Excellent shots everyone! Looks like we have a really cool steamer thread going here. Thanks for starting it, Adam! That German loco is very nice...as well as all the rest.

Colorado Mineral Run

screen006asa2.jpg

screen008bacp9.jpg

:)

Zorronov

Excellent shots everyone! Looks like we have a really cool steamer thread going here. Thanks for starting it, Adam! That German loco is very nice...as well as all the rest.

:) your welcome! I enjoy steam a lot so I figured I would start this thread! Heres a couple more from me..enjoy!!

PIC-0072.jpg

PIC-0073.jpg

Cheers,
Adam

Nice ones, Adam! Yes, 3830, that is another one of Cowboy's outstanding 9000's. Payware...but like roymac said...well worth it. Here is a preliminary shot from the next installment of a tutorial on AI turntable commands that I've been working on. :)

Steamtable

screen999aal5.jpg

Z

However.
My Lady, the Bavarian S3/6, pulling a train uphill, supportet by a pushing Bavarian GtL 2x 4/4.
They are not the newest Models, but - in my eyes - simply the "sexiest". :D

Here's some more UP and SP action on the Suburban Colorado...

The Mighty Nine

screen022aou2.jpg

Two Trains Runnin'

screen035bacp1.jpg

Zorronov

Back