Alexey91

Young railroader
Let's begin!
x_575eec6d.jpg

Donkey in a suburban train

x_41f6b194.jpg

I suppose conductors don't see it

x_d17f38e3.jpg

What is the man on the last platform doing?

A nice cold Burro
Another ass (mine would never fit through that window, no way) !
A CCCP RR official making a written report, so that the 4 cars of snow don't get lost, or misappropriated.

Last edited:
Christmas on the Narrow Gauge

ChristmasTreeGatheringwcaboose0549.jpg

Something is missing here.....
37261207483200.jpg

Technically, its not a derailment
43041117855620.jpg

88861117855800.jpg

Splitting the switch
traindrift.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know how much violent slack action is required to tear a freightcars centerbeam in half, and to tear a coupler shank in half ? Guite alot !!! I'm sure the engineer was operating with wanton reckless abandon for shifting lading in the consist, or he's was a rookie making a huge operating mistake in Run 8 !!!

I saw an 86' Autoparts boxcar pick a switch, and go down 2 adjacent tracks. Other than having to replace the entire trainline air supply pipe, and both brake rods, very little damage was incurred. I absolutely hated replacing brake, trainline, and running gear...it's a dirty filthy on the wreck crew job, climbing under railcars on the main, and in the RIP shop !

Last edited:
Lime isn't exactly safe. It is after all caustic when in contact with bare skin. But yeah, it's not that big a deal to clean up.

However I want to note, I did some research and PREX is Pacific Refining Company. So that's not lime. It's plastic pellets.

I have some that I found on the net.

<---Looks like cars are taking to the railroad tracks.[/quote]

:D LOL! It's even got a pilot on it!

Last edited:
DO NOT QUOTE PHOTOS

Please disable the
tags if you want to quote.

Quoting photos is a complete waste of bandwidth.

Now that you have quoted all the photos. ... You can go back and edit out the image tags in your posts at anytime ... You can even edit your wording, or delete your wording ... but I doubt that you know how to edit your posts, so that the images are not quoted. ?

Last edited:
DO NOT QUOTE PHOTOS

Please disable the
tags if you want to quote.

Quoting photos is a complete waste of bandwidth.

Now that you have quoted all the photos. ... You can go back and edit out the image tags in your posts at anytime ... You can even edit your wording, or delete your wording ... but I doubt that you know how to edit your posts, so that the images are not quoted. ?

It would be great if you explained the process of how NOT to quote images.

Thanks you for your help.

Have fun,

Back