Help with serial number

awolfe

I purchased a copy of trainz that had a serial number for AQUA GARDEN on the back.

I've done what was suggested - I sent 2 emails to merscom support, and I've made 2 posts to the merscom support forum with all the information requested. Can someone from auran assist with this? There seem to be multiple people on the merscom forum waiting for new serial numbers.

Thanks.

I appreciate it.
I've read that post and sent them an email with all the info (from gmail), then also put a post on the forum there just in case in didn't get through (8 days ago).

Thanks.

My copy of TRS2006 was manufactured by Merscom as well, unlike a lot of people I have had no serial number problems, I guess mine is one of the few that actually went through quality control:D

WileeCoyote

Find your Serial Number this way

I purchased a copy of trainz that had a serial number for AQUA GARDEN on the back.

I've done what was suggested - I sent 2 emails to merscom support, and I've made 2 posts to the merscom support forum with all the information requested. Can someone from auran assist with this? There seem to be multiple people on the merscom forum waiting for new serial numbers.

Thanks.
C:\Program Files\Auran\TRS2004\Settings\config.dat <-- that file has what you need. Once you open it you can click on Serial Number and put that key into it. Once you've put it into it and answered what Product and where you purchased it from once those are filled click on Submit.

C:\Program Files\Auran\TRS2004\Settings\config.dat <-- that file has what you need. Once you open it you can click on Serial Number and put that key into it. Once you've put it into it and answered what Product and where you purchased it from once those are filled click on Submit.

That doesn't work in his situation I'm afriad. Alan's reply is what he needs to do.

HTH

Dave

I have a question. I purchased TRAINZ driver edition at Tartget. Is this Trainz 2004 or trainz 2006. Also No where can I find a serial number. The package only contains a case with three cds. Is the serial number on one of the discs perhaps? Or do I need to send an email to merscomsupport?
Thanks in advance.

Trainz driver edition is a stand alone train sin that uses a slimed down version of TRS to run .
It does not need a serial no in order to be used .
It is not repeat not 2004 or 2006 .

I have a question. I purchased TRAINZ driver edition at Tartget. Is this Trainz 2004 or trainz 2006. Also No where can I find a serial number. The package only contains a case with three cds. Is the serial number on one of the discs perhaps? Or do I need to send an email to merscomsupport?
Thanks in advance.

Trainz Driver Edition is a slimed down version of TRS2006 you can find more info about it here.

Dave

Lucky you,
Merscom Support told me my email address was banned the first time I tried to register... never have been able to sign-up.
~Rick

Back