Nick the steam engine screenshot thread

Where does one get said QJ? 'cause i've been dyin' to get my hands on one!

To answer your question, PaulzTrainz has a couple of QJs on the site although it's payware.

Quote:
Soooo... Any Screenshots of any sort of Relevancy to your Epic Trainz series? :eek:

I'm still a little rusty at making some screenshots, so I'm still learning.:hehe:

I've been busy OK? Cut me some slack.:eek:

Besides, I'm going to start to learn how to drive sometime in the future, so my progress on NTSE will be slow okay?:sleep:

Besides, I have an outside life from trainz, Besides doodling some ideas for the shots to take.:hehe:

I hope everyone understands now. Just be patient.;)

It's a shame Woody, many locomotives encounter a sad fate. For some models, there were no survivors. No preservation, or activist. It was scrap the moment they were replaced.

Said and done. There's a lot saved, but way more lost. We shouldn't really be upset, because it provides jobs. (scrap) It seems that's what a lot of us seem to be having some issues with lately.

Cheers,
Joshua

G'day! :wave:

I have heaps of screenshots of trains which I added eyes to! :hehe:
I found one while searching around my Scraps folder.
LuckyandBucky.jpg

I named these guys Lucky and Bucky! XD
Enjoy! ^^

Cheers! :)

Jake.

Asking a stupid question here? Not sure.

Anyway, can I voice a locomotive? I can also edit some videos if you want.

Cheers,
Joshua

G'day! :wave:

I have heaps of screenshots of trains which I added eyes to! :hehe:
I found one while searching around my Scraps folder.

I named these guys Lucky and Bucky! XD
Enjoy! ^^

Cheers! :)

Jake.

Jake... Are those the pipsqueaks from the RP?.... ~Someone please shoot me~

It's a shame Woody, many locomotives encounter a sad fate. For some models, there were no survivors. No preservation, or activist. It was scrap the moment they were replaced.
Cheers,
Joshua

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and prevent some engines from being scrapped! Some models shown unique concepts, like PRR's steam turbine, and never had much of a chance to show their potential.

Anyway, rastis, can I write for you?

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and prevent some engines from being scrapped! Some models shown unique concepts, like PRR's steam turbine, and never had much of a chance to show their potential.

Anyway, rastis, can I write for you?

I want nothing more than to go back in time and push a Louisville and Nashville M-1 Berkshire into a tunnel to hide it, so i could come back later and rescue her. Maybe one of them (my fav is 1954) and a Katy L1 class mikado.

I'm an F40PH!!!

Everyone, I like to make an announcment.

This will be my own screenshot thread focusing on my future tv series "Nick the steam engine and friends". It will have many other creators own engines and creations interacting with Nick who is a Canadian National U2G class loco. There will be many screenshots of my own layout to come and hilarious humor. They're will also be adventure along the way and goofy moments. It will be the next simpsons in the future. I will put up the First screenshot very soon, but until then, I need to fix my laptop and reinstall TRS2006 and upgrade it with a service pack and get what I need for my game. This is suppose to be like a tribute to Aurans TRS series.

Here are the list of characters you will see on my screenshots.
Railway engines
Nick(CNR U2G 6208)
Mack(D&RGW C-41 1015)
Scotsman(LNER A3 4472)
Gilbert(SAR 520 class 520)
James(Baldwin mikado)
Peter(B&O C-16 98)
Herbert(V&T Inyo)
Emily(SR PS4)
Big Rob(UP BigBoy 4006)
Daylight(SP GS4 4449)
Bob(Frisco 1522)
Nigel(UP 9000 class 9014)
Duplex(PRR 6100)
Oddsworth(CNR 3254)
Armstrong(ATSF 2900 class 2925)
Victor(NYC K5)
Jupiter(CP 60)
Johnson(UP 119)
Turbine(UP gas turbine)
Brian(ATSF F7)
Glen(IC E8)
Bruce(UP 838)
Brucier(UP 844)
Zephyr(CB&Q pioneer zephyr)
Mallard(LNER A4)
Puffa(UP 3975)
Burlington(CB&Q E5)
Ollie(CP trainmaster)
Miguel(ATSF 1337)
Freddie(ATSF 3700)
Hercules(UP P-10)
Chris(NYC J3A)
Roger(NYC 3128)
Sheldon(PRR 724)
Mitch(PRR E6 460)
Mitchy(PRR H9 1731)
Clinton(NP F1 485)
Luke(UP Harriman 12)
Hiawatha(MR F7)
Greasly(BR A3)
Wilbert(GN 27 or UP 4609)
Tom(UP DD40X)
Billy(NYC 6025)
Will(Amtrak F40)
Phil(Amtrak F40)
Nelson(CN RS3 3040)
General(W&ARR 3)
Danny(ATSF SD40-2)
Andy(ATSF SD40-2)
Egbert(PRR GG1)
Mark(Reading 408)
Alfred(Chinese QJ)
Jake(PRR 35)
Joe(S&A 750)
Sunbeam(SP E7)
Keystone(PRR K4)
Carl(ATSF 10 wheeler)
Cabey(SP cab forward 4294)
Boris(CN GP38-2)
Hoagie(QR PB15 738)

I think I MAY have named some of my characters after the people on the forums and the Trainz community.

Note: the character list will be updated over time.

Note: PLEASE no nasty remarks on my screenshots or you will be ignored.

Note: It all takes place on the fictional Silverlake & Berrybush railroad.

Note: The locos are going to have faces painted on as soon as I do a screenshot.

Note: PLEASE don't nag on when the first screenie is coming out.

If you have any questions, ANY at all, just comment away to ask me and I will be glad to answer them.

If anyone has these engines on TRS2004 or TRS2006 that they are willing to provide, PM me and I talk.

Here's a list of people I want to thank for making their engines and cars that have becomed my characters in my series and also have inspired me to do this series as well.

Big thanks to:
austin316hockey
backyard
bdaneal
brian1993
cascaderailroad
CloakedGhost275
connyxy
Euphod
fran1
Gary_Hoorn
HPR98
joneau
joshmeister
leeferr
Lost_Soul
Magicland
Marlboro
mcguirel
meatloaf747
NewYorkCentral
obo
Prowler901
Sampug394
scl3618
scottling
skidmark22
Smileyman
Sourdough
StorkNest
SuperFudd
TheCowboy
Thorinoakin
wgkandsk
whitepass
Zorronov

Note:That's just my buddy list.

Keep a look out on random updates.

Will the F40PH, that's me!!!:hehe:
Thanks!

Will the F40PH, that's me!!!:hehe:
Thanks!

SAY WWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAATTTTTTT???????!!!!!!!!!:eek:

YOUR NAME IS WILL?!

I NEVER WOULD'VE IMAGINED!

Anyway, yes the F40 is indeed named Will who has a twin brother named Phil since both are identical. in Nick the steam engine that is, the two were transported to berry bush island after Amtrak retired their F40s from amtrak service.

Now you know. Lets keep this thread quiet until I am trully am ready to release my screenies.

If anyone has any questions about my yet-to-come-to-fruition series, the characters, my life or anything, I will be doing a Q&A response thread soon. I'll post the link when it comes.

My Q&A response thread is up here's the link:http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=64128

Last edited:
News update

HELLO EVERYBODYS AND TRAINZ USER AND ALL OF THOSE ON THE TRAINZ FORUMS!:wave:

This is your main man and neighborhood block guy NTSEFAN AKA Nick The Steam Engine Fan.

I have some news to share.:)

As you all know, I bet you're all ready for the release of NTSE AKA The adventures of Nick the steam engine and friends. But here is the bad news... IT'S BEEN HELD...BACK!!!:eek:

I know. I know. You're probably not very thrilled. But allow me to explain. I've been kind of held back for a while for one of my systems, I'm not going to explain why, cause it'll just confuse me even more, but it's my laptop, has suffered from a broken headset. So I have postponed the editing process for a while until I receive a replacement, since I myself am in charge of editing this whole thing together. And another thing the script for the first episode is not yet forth complete. Since I am in charge of the writing department, I mean have you ever tried writing a script? It's like writing a letter to your grandma. I mean, you got to think of gags and actions and scenes. And you gotta make sure you're not distracted by... OH MY GOD! THERE'S A GUY NEXT TO ME SELLING CHURROS!

BAM!

Dr. Robotnik:STOP IT!

As you can see, I like to work hard, but at my own pace, and I will upload the first episode of Nick the steam engine once it's truly ready to be released. Beside, I have some things I want to clean out first before getting a new replacement laptop. And don't start getting all demanding like a bunch of goblins!

And so you have it. My Nick the steam engine update, reasons why it's late and then some.;)

Any questions? No? Good.

Last edited:
Hang on. The last post was in 2010, you havn't posted a single screenshot and now you come back, claiming you've been set back!
I don't think this is going anywhere.
BTW, your laptop is fine. You can go out and buy a new headset from your nearest music store. Plus, most laptops come with built-in speakers anyway, so a broken headset shouldn't hold you back.

Since some reply have been made, I will answer them.

Where's Big Red (PRR GG1 4877)?

Not listed. because I have never heard of that name before.:eek: However, I am thinking of going to introducing him as a cameo appearence in a future episode that focuses on egbert the GG1 in a flashback episode in his early years, his life his transition to amtrak and conrail and his final year and his aquirement by the s&brr (AKA the Silverlake & Berrybush railroad) later on. So big red will appear in my series, but as a cameo.:)

Hang on. The last post was in 2010, you havn't posted a single screenshot and now you come back, claiming you've been set back!
I don't think this is going anywhere.
BTW, your laptop is fine. You can go out and buy a new headset from your nearest music store. Plus, most laptops come with built-in speakers anyway, so a broken headset shouldn't hold you back.

The only reason why I haven't posted a single screenshot since 2010 was because I was having difficulties with my real life outside and all (ex: broken laptop, needing a replacement, thinking of ideas etc). hope this clears it up.:p

I don't know what you mean by that. sorry.:confused:

I'm pretty sure 99.9999% of these forums do though... "Nick the Steam Engine, dormant since its initial existence!" Coming to a screen soon... when pigs fly without the creativity of internet memes.

Back