D&RGW pullmans

NTSEFAN

trainz rookie cartoonist
hi everybody, it's me again.:wave:

does anyone know where I can download some D&RGW pullman coaches for TRS2006, cause I need them for my D&RGW C-41 loco and for my rio grande ski train. also are there coaches for the rio grande ski train avalible somewhere like on the download station?:cool:

that is all.:wave:

Nick,

Check out the Pullman coaches be Mcgurel. He made them for different roads.

Hope this is helpful.

John

I'll agree with JCitron, McGuirel's stuff is top notch in my opinion.

Also check out some of Magicland's stuff, it's a little outdated, but it still works very well.

Cheers,
Woody:wave:

I'll agree with JCitron, McGuirel's stuff is top notch in my opinion.

Also check out some of Magicland's stuff, it's a little outdated, but it still works very well.

Cheers,

Thank You for your kind words. Remember, we must also thank WhitePass for the mesh and his permission for me to reskin if my memory serves me correctly.

Yes, of course!

Speaking of which if you need any other rolling stock or locomotives, Whitepass is one of our top creators.

Cheers,

Why thanks alot you three. I'll go check and see for myself.
you've been quite helpful.:wave:

by the way, to see what i mean about the ski train, here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQbVImTEIuM:udrool:

he says it's isn't on the download station yet, but if someone gets his train real soon, will someone be kind enough to post a couple of screenshots one day?:p

thanks to you all!:cool:

I found them! they look spetacular!

kuid2_72938_10032_2.jpg

Mcguirel, you are extremly brilliant. I like them. is there any chance that your coaches and whistles and such will work in TRS2006 since I'm using the one with the 5 discs and all.

Back