Chuggington

biblenet

Disney has a new television show called Chuggington... Now granted it is for tiny tots (small children) but... my kids love it and I get to watch TRAINZ with them! The story line goes... there are TRAINEES .. these are new engines that are learning the tracks... they have to complete missions by getting rolling stock, loading and unloading. Some of them have problems with this!
Now the show is not Politically TRAINS Correct.. but you can learn some things about the RR in general just in the 30 minute time slot!

Disney Channel (USA) Weekdays at 9:30am Central Time.

Disney has a new television show called Chuggington... Now granted it is for tiny tots (small children) but... my kids love it and I get to watch TRAINZ with them! The story line goes... there are TRAINEES .. these are new engines that are learning the tracks... they have to complete missions by getting rolling stock, loading and unloading. Some of them have problems with this!
Now the show is not Politically TRAINS Correct.. but you can learn some things about the RR in general just in the 30 minute time slot!

Disney Channel (USA) Weekdays at 9:30am Central Time.

Seen that show before in the UK on the BBC CBeebies. The show was made in United Kingdom.

Chugginton

I thought it was funny that they had a BR engine with American couplers!

And when the trains get excited.. they jump off the tracks. When they derail due to accident.. they can't jump back on the tracks.

Back