NYC subway Route

If only the engine sounds for the NYCTA rolling stock wouldn't repeat and there would be some nice track sounds for switching junctions, that would be awesome. Also some announcements. That would be awesome.

Lmao Sorry those were older post ill try not to do it again.

@Susanaes I don't believe this project is dead. I believe Acelejalde has left for the summer I recently went on his page to see if he had been on & he hasn't not since May. BStyles has been off & on & people have lives outside of Trainz & on top of that its SUMMER just wait a while. Until you hear the word that this project has been canceled don't go starting any rumors Ok.

Last edited:
This Forum of mine is dead since this early year of 2012. So stop asking for the Train and Tracks because I no longer part of this Trainz game. So don't ask for the Tracks or anything because they are not being given. Most of you and some editors I talk to took the fun out of making and building mods and NYC subway lines as well. So everything I make you seen is dead. So don't ask...

Jeff Morris:
I'm a huge fan of your subway cars. They are neatly although simply constructed. As an artist the "less is more" approach was practically gospel among my fellow co-workers. One thing that I think needs improving though are the early IRT cars that resemble LoVs but don't quite have the look because the split window on the doors of the prototypes are missing from your versions. I don't think that much work would be necessary to add those split windows to both the clerestory-roof and deck roof car models on all 6 doors. Then they would have the authentic IRT LoV look. Even a split window in the center doors (only) would resemble earlier IRT HiVs.

Last edited:
This Forum of mine is dead since this early year of 2012. So stop asking for the Train and Tracks because I no longer part of this Trainz game. So don't ask for the Tracks or anything because they are not being given. Most of you and some editors I talk to took the fun out of making and building mods and NYC subway lines as well. So everything I make you seen is dead. So don't ask...

This will answer your question. And don't bump old threads please

Back