NYC subway Route

This part I had to remake the this line at this area to make it look right. There is more to come that is heading up to the Manhattan Br.

this area is were the B,D,N and Q switch off heading in and out of the Bridge.

Last edited:
I have a question, who is the head of the NYCTA group of making the routes and the lines?.. I would like to join and help out, if its possible to.

That would be me.

Use your work as your resume. Overall, your work is very impressive, and I was actually wondering why you weren't a part of this group already.:D Feel free to join, you'll feel right at home with the other NYCTA Developers.

That would be me.

Use your work as your resume. Overall, your work is very impressive, and I was actually wondering why you weren't a part of this group already.:D Feel free to join, you'll feel right at home with the other NYCTA Developers.
you have a NYCTA route creators group i would like to join as well

That would be me.

I'm happy to join your group of the NYCTA Developers and will not you or the group down, I will keep the route moving ahead and keep on with the up dates. Thank you ^^ Is there a button to join the group?

Last Stop on 95 St Station on the R line,

59 St Station of the N-R line coming together N line coming from the middle and the R on the outer side,

36 St Station of the D-M-N-R line coming together.

Atlantic Av Track work in the tunnel

Track work 2

Work In Progress: This part here I will be done very soon but soon after this is done the Manhattan bridge will soon be needed in this.

R Line:

95 St to Dekalb Av Station is done. I will keep going with the R lion toward to the tunnel going in to Manhattan.

More updates will come soon

Nice shots!! I rather u use the Budd over the 46

Thank you :) and I will use that more than. Oh, I wanted to ask were can I find some platform stations something like the Stations that is being made now for the Queen's route someone is building., I have been looking around on DLS but no luck and for the R160, do they still have that available for download?

Let's see what I can answer.

No there are no platforms available for download. However, I did manage to resking some platforms into NYCTA oones a while back and was using it on a IRT route I was building in the past. I have long since updated them and they look better than these:
Island1.png

There is no R160 available for download. The R143 by Jaleel can be downloaded at trainz.luvr.net. It has been reskinned to look like an R160 by some of the members of this group, unfortunately it cannot be released. So, instead I'll be making it myself from scratch. The project has gone quiet while I make some better textures and finish up this semester of school.

Here: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=41826

Old pics by me
untitled162.jpg

I made some accurate Slant dest signs.
untitled163.jpg

The Slant would be better if it had gates but its still a great train.

Back