NYC subway Route

Onces I have all of the tunnels done I will see what will look more better, The dusty Brown Tunnels or Grey dusty Black. So I will make the decide at the end.

you plan releasing these are or these personal? i love the way you edited the meshes of the tunnels now they look like real NYCTA subway tunnels. magiclands had too much open pillars.

It will be released soon along with the Tunnel Tracks/Station/Elevated Tracks as well. So sit tight It will come soon.

New tunnel tracks, I have looked on Bstyle how he did the tracks than though of doing my own than I made this. Hoping it looks the same as what he made but his tunnel tracks look more detail then mine I have but hey, the tracks is fix and tunnels have been moan as well. More to come.

Ballast.png

Last edited:
This looks great!! But If I come back into the Trainz Industry I plan to make a sexy well detailed skip-stop route then I plan to make the (E)/(F).But I need a copy of trainz.

Yes there are new updates to the Tunnel Track Work. I have been doing a lot of make them looks better and have the trains turn at a curve with out seem the trains going through the walls or beams from other tunnel mods. So far I have new 4 tunnel tracks. So far this is the first one and there is a lot of single tracks all ready made.

4 Tunnel Track

Single Tracks, all ready to be used but the new tracks and stations will all have to go with it when its all up loaded to DLS.The last 5 Tracks you see there is when trains switching off to other track, spiting up in to the station or in tunnel the tracks are not to close together and the good of this is the roof of the tunnel you don't have to worry about seeing the sky when you have them in switching tracks area. More to come Guys and Gals.

Last edited:
will the light bulbs on the side of the walls be on. I have magiclands subway tunnels and he has the lights on the side of the walls but they do not turn on.

I agree it's excellent. And when you put it underground will the walls be dark at nightime while the station is lit up, or will the walls be dark during the day with regular light in the stations? Good Work and don't give up on this.
Cherry,
Eric

Back