NYC subway Route

I have been thinking about doing Q,D,F,B,N Lines. So this is were im starting at, Still well Av or coeny Island. It have been a while since I put a note up about anything so this is the first.

Till me what you think. More photos to come.

Very interesting but I prefer u 2 use Bstyles C.I he made it looks more realistic to the one today but that one looks old skool nice tho.

Oh, I don't know Bstyle C, Is the the one he use is for 2006 or newer one of 2010 TRS. I didn't know anyone made a better one, I have been out for a long time not being here, You know were I can look to see how he did it.

Last year I did a hole line of the F,N,B,M,Q,R, but I think its been done by him and you?

Oh, I don't know Bstyle C, Is the the one he use is for 2006 or newer one of 2010 TRS. I didn't know anyone made a better one, I have been out for a long time not being here, You know were I can look to see how he did it.

Last year I did a hole line of the F,N,B,M,Q,R, but I think its been done by him and you?
Umm,can you send me some of those routes plz I wanna chk em out I would like the M,B or Q or watever.Open CMP<rightclick<save2 CDP to desktop<email it via yahoo,gmail etc.**attach files**
Well I'm working on the N/W/R N To Coney,R to BayRidge & W to Kings Hwy.Bstyles is working on the Brighton B/Q and my other friend is working on the entire A/C which is about 90% done or so.And my other friend is working on the <7>(7) in the near future.We have some slots open like the 1,2,3,4,5,6, etc

I wish I could send it all to you, I lost the hole route to a virus on my computer and lost the route, before when I got the virus on my computer, I had R from 95st to DeKalb Av that was about it for that part till later I had the time to work on the R lin in to manhattan that connects to the Q and N line, the other half of the Q, N, M, and R it stop all the way to 34 st station, As for the B, D, F line, i had the Fine stop two stop out to Ave X and stop there, than I want to work on the B, Q, to the DeKalb Av over the Manhattan Br as it once again connected with the F and V line at Lafayette St as it comes to gether with B, D, F, and V than end the line to 47 st Rockefeller. I start with the A, C, E line at Spring St as I had the connection together with the W 4st that comes of A-B-C-E-F-V. Station on top and bottem and than I end it all with the A, C, E to 34 st Penn Station. ( most fun part making is Dekelb Av, was on of my best works I have done, with the switches from Q, B, D, N, R ,and M. As R and M gose one way as the B, Q, N, D goes over the Manhattan Br.) there was a lot done but I lots all of it.

That is awesome you getting all the routes working, your team, I would like to help on the NYC subway line.

The 1,2,3,4,5,6 lines they are all together in Brooklyn as they get to Manhatten the all goes there own way, like 1,2,3 (Red) and 4,5,6 (green) on other side.

Trainz 2006

West 8 St station and you might wonder why im using the types of stations. I didn't find the NYC type station to go with this.

Made my own bridge from west 8 St to Ocean PKway station.

Brighton Station were B trains stop

and the start of the B and Q at Sheepshead Bay station

Wow....the route looks pretty good so far(I bet you weren't expecting me to reply):D

I did start the Brighton Line and I thought I announced it in the NYCTA Pics! topic, but, eh, it's okay if you do it too. It looks great.

Here's a pic since you were asking. I'm currently making a new roof, but this was from 2007:
Screen_022.png

I love subways for some strange reason, i think it's the buz of having so many trains driving at once

Jamie

I didn't expect that or seeing that what you made there. If I had the classic Trainz sooner I would have join the team to help with the NYCTA subway lines. I have lot give to the group, but That is a awesome start on the Stellwell Av. Keep at it, i like what this is going.

Well, if i raise the levels of the stations, i would have to raise the rest of the tracks as well since they are all ready at the level its at now. If I had to fix it I would have to start over with the this route to fix everything, It only taken me 3 days to construct the line from stillwell to sheepshead bay.

Supreme awesomeness, please do not abandon this project. Modern things in our side of the Eastern seaboard tend to be abandoned

Back