New Aircraft

Hi,

Another new reskin:

Magister-PAF71_zps5iamcst4.jpg

Still some details to tweak before publication.

Pascal

Hi,

Back to the 60s with this Lockheed Electra, with Qantas colours.

Electra-Qantas_zpsi8vebfia.jpg

Just uploaded with dedicated air stairs.

Lockheed Electra L188 Qantas Startup,<kuid2:74222:12296:2>
Escalier Qantas (1960s),<kuid2:74222:15044:1>

Pascal

Hi Pascal --The plane on your last picture awesome -- Can't recall the name of the airline, but back in 70s same plane travel from one side of the island to the next -- In Puerto Rico!Ishie

Quite a large cargo aircraft: this Antonov An 124. You can lease it to Volga-Dniepr company, if you have something large to move!!

Antonov%20124%20Volga-1_zpsuui8hjpj.jpg

View of the An 124 guts: lot of space.. You can replace the armoured vehicle by a more peaceful load in the config.

Antonov%20124%20Volga-2_zpsijqdnyvn.jpg

Antonov An 124 Volga-Dniepr Cargo Startup,<kuid2:74222:12280:2>

Pascal

Thank you, Ish.

This one, I doubt you have seen it before.

Antonov An24 Air Koryo. Which country? Dont go too quickly to Google!!!

An24-Koryo_zps6wprv9ln.jpg

Just uploaded.
Antonov An-24 Air Koryo Startup,<kuid2:74222:12297:2>

Pascal

After some tuning from Ian, the Fouga Magister can operate.

This one was used by the "Patrouille de France" for aerobatic shows; now replaced by Alphajets.

Two alternatives are available:

Standard one with opening windows by key "H".

Fouga-paf-1_zpsiguvs9fx.jpg

Rolling aircraft, also with key "H". The aircraft makes one roll. We have only 3 keys for the functions; B an V are already used for engines and flaring.
Remains only key H. You will have to chose between the 2 alternative files.
Generally, there is no passenger during the show. On this rolling aircraft, I left both pilot and passenger. The latter may be quickly sick...

Fouga-paf-2_zpsu6yrddjj.jpg

Fouga-PAF-3_zpspectpkef.jpg

Just uploaded:
Fouga Magister Patrouille de France (1971-80) Startup rolling,<kuid2:74222:12298:2>
Fouga Magister Patrouille de France (1971-80) Startup,<kuid2:74222:12295:2>

Pascal

Boeing 767-34AF(ER) UPS Cargo

Glad to see you're still churning them out Pascal. I'm on the go slow at the moment. Life has been dealing some tough hands of late.

I have released a couple of TANE friendly B767 updates recently. The UPS was uploaded a few weeks ago. It overwrites the old version so you'll have to update your AI.

B763%20UPS%2001_zpsktwpqad8.jpg

Available on DLS.

Boeing 767-34AF(ER) UPS Cargo (2003+) Startup
<kuid2:590184:100080:3>

Last edited:
Boeing 767-375(ER) Air Canada

This one I've been putting off for a while, as is the case with all the Air Canada re-skins. They're... challenging. The old re-skin was very beginner and needed a do-over.

B763%20AC%2001_zpsvspceizu.jpg

Available on DLS.

Boeing 767-375(ER) Air Canada (2004+) Startup
<kuid2:590184:100091:6>

Last edited:
Boeing 767-332(ER) Delta Air Lines

I also did some upgrade work on one of the many Vulcan variants. He uploaded this one a couple of weeks back. It is no longer a Vulcan original as it is based on the British Airways model.

B763%20Delta%2001_zpsh9tvktlh.jpg

Boeing 767-332(ER) Delta Air Lines (2007+) Startup
<KUID2:60238:9630:3>

Last edited:
Good job, Rob, welcome back!

Jonwray: not really a route, a simple loop with one runway.

The Fouga Magister was mainly used for training. This one was operated by the French Armée de l'Air, pilot school at Aulnat air base, near Clermont-Ferrand.

magister-aulnat_zpsb167zevd.jpg

Fouga Magister GE 313 Aulnat Startup,<kuid2:74222:12299:2>

Pascal

The All Blacks getting ready to fly to Australia to teach them how to play rugby.

Sorry all, couldn`t resist.

Gordon

We can all learn a few tricks from the All Blacks. We win one Rugby Union game, you win two. In the end it'll take us 100 years to even up.
However, when it comes to Rugby League (and that's the game that counts) the Aussies win hands down. It could take New Zealand 200 years to even up.
Luckily, we are all mates.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Which route do you use to fly and test your planes?

jonwray,

We all have our own routes that we use to test our aircraft. I have a work in progress Vancouver airport that I use. If you wanted to do your own tests, there are a few airport routes available on DLS. Paul_r has a Heathrow route with full AI. There are others. I suggest you run a couple of searches with Content Manage or on DLS & see what you can find. Use the keyword 'Airport'

Gordon,
Don't poke the bear mate. We don't need you lot rubbing it in for another 4 years thanks....:)

Last edited:
Gordon, we just seem to be slow learners over here.

Jonray, we only need a simple loop as Papou suggests, to test takeoff and landing. I also use a straight track with all the triggers placed in sequence, 1 to 16, to test the functions without wasting a lot of time flying, I place the new runway numbers I released a while ago next to each trigger so I can identify them as the animations occur.

Ian

Last edited:
So the ANZAC spirit is alive and kicking then
Chris Sullivan

You auzzies haven't tried any under arm stuff for a while what gives?

Just delivered from Boeing factories, this brand new 787-9 operated by Scoot:

787-9%20Scoot_zpseoajuoxg.jpg

Available soon.
Boeing 787-9 Scoot Startup,<kuid2:74222:12300:2>

Pascal

Back