New Aircraft

Content Update

Hey G's,

Since I upload in bulk let me display what's coming in the new few weeks:

Did some more tarmac marking ... with only 1, you can expand, plus red line --- picture below!

And the new parking booths -- I also included a leftside for my goods friends over seas! You can use Bill's sign (willem2) in conjuction with these!

These stripes will come in yellow and white, however, if you like to see any other color let me know!

Ian-Internation-Airport-Contents.jpg

Enjoy
Ish

Last edited:
Hello Gentle's

In doing my research I came across more cargo airlines companies -- Below screenshots of such companies -- if you guys do these reskin I will incorporate into Ina International Airport. since the airport is is huge in size, enough space, LOL

However, please note that this is NOT a request, it's more like if you have the time, and feel up to it, another reskins for your enjoyment! :wave:

Cathay_Pacific_Cargo_Boeing_747-200F_Haafke-1.jpg

6215636210_1b18708cc7_z.jpg

Korean_Air_Cargo_744_HL7448.JPG

121165.jpg

Asiana_Cargo_Boeing_747-400_KvW.jpg

Cargo aircraft statics are on my to do list Ish after the ABX, also been working on getting the gecko script working on the 747-400 fleet.
I've set up the skins file with Ian's and Pascals textures and have no errors with the modified 747-400 config, but the buggers just won't change;

they may be afraid of change, they may be loners and don't like being in a group, they may be waiting for me to have my back turned and then they'll change and I won't know what I did.......

ABX should be ready for final in game screen shots tonight.

Also looking at how to implement ARN script as well.

Gordon

Cargo aircraft statics are on my to do list Ish after the ABX, also been working on getting the gecko script working on the 747-400 fleet.
I've set up the skins file with Ian's and Pascals textures and have no errors with the modified 747-400 config, but the buggers just won't change;

they may be afraid of change, they may be loners and don't like being in a group, they may be waiting for me to have my back turned and then they'll change and I won't know what I did.......

ABX should be ready for final in game screen shots tonight.

Also looking at how to implement ARN script as well.

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

Looking forward to seeing what you will make, sir, in the future.

Each cargo will, at least, have one hanger dedicated to that cargo plane ...

Not sure if I will do this, guys, but I might have a chopper do a circle of the airport, and record everything ...

Take Care
Ish

Well, I was hoping to take a couple of photos of my latest reskin - smallest planes in the Air NZ fleet since the Metroliners (aka flying pencils) were sold off 15-ish years ago. Sadly, the New Zealand summer hit in full force, so only have a couple of dreary grey snaps to show for it.

2016-12-04%20121834_zps6zhlzynv.jpg

Beech 1900D - smallest planes in the link network, run by Eagle airways

2016-12-04%20123214_zpspl18zans.jpg

Flew in these many times, including night fights watching the plane line up for the runway (there was no door separating the cockpit and passenger cabin) and one flight where I could hear a dog barking in the luggage area, all the way from Taupo to Wellington.

2016-12-04%20122643_zpslttwuqoc.jpg

ZK-EAH flew the final flight for these planes on 26 August 2016, before the operation was shut down and the 16-strong fleet sold on.

<kuid:591192:100086> - ZK-EAH
<kuid:591192:100085> - ZK-EAI

(And for what is it worth - here as a picture of the real like ZK-EAI at Auckland Airport... http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/photo/000217983.html)

Ish, you are right, cargo aircrafts have been neglected inside our reskin range.

Nevertheless, it is quite easy to convert most of our reskins (mainly taking out doors & windows).

I am starting with Cathay, Air France, Eva, etc.. with the flyable Ians models. Not too long, I hope.

Pascal

Ish, you are right, cargo aircrafts have been neglected inside our reskin range.

Nevertheless, it is quite easy to convert most of our reskins (mainly taking out doors & windows).

I am starting with Cathay, Air France, Eva, etc.. with the flyable Ians models. Not too long, I hope.

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

Thank you, sir for also making these! Glad you and Gordon decided to give us these cargo planes --- there are a lot more then what I've posted if you guys ever do decided to really reskin a whole bunch --- check out sites like:

http://www.airliners.net/

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/

Also, what I am going to do is make the signs for each cargo plane you do -- example: Gordon made the ABX CARGO plane, so I am going to take its' logo and plug that as a sign to attached to any cargo hangers.

Lastly Ian International Airport code sign (IIA) -- is a monster ... thus far there's 5 terminals simililar set up the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport -- each terminal holds from 10 to 20 planes ... can't take a picture and show u guys because TANE is install on my second pc, plus working on two items --- Sky chef and gateway gourment warehouses, etc and the signs. -- But when you see pictures will be happy, LOL

Take Care all

Ish

Firefighting Aircraft DC-10 Air Tanker

Hi Gentle's --

I just had a thought. how about Firefighting Aircraft DC-10 Air Tanker -- see youtube click from the History channel talking about fightfighting airplanes .... posting this for consideration only guys, meaning only if u want to reskin something like this, LOL --

Please note that anything you guys do will be display in Ian's airport, so rest assue you are not resting your time!

Ish

Last edited:
Hi Gentle's --

I just had a thought. how about Firefighting Aircraft DC-10 Air Tanker -- see youtube click from the History channel talking about fightfighting airplanes .... posting this for consideration only guys, meaning only if u want to reskin something like this, LOL --

Please note that anything you guys do will be display in Ian's airport, so rest assue you are not resting your time!

Ish

iirc there's a couple evergreen tankers on the DLS

Hi,

Nearly ready for upload, 4x 747 Cargo: Cathay Pacific (2), Martinair, Air France.

A small research with keywords aircraft & cargo shows existing models, by Ian, Rob, or myself:
MD11F Lufthansa, UPS, Martinair
Air France 707 & 777F
Antonov An124: 2 companies
767 Cargojet & UPS
747 Singapore Airlines (2)

Pascal

Last edited:
Hi,

Nearly ready for upload, 4x 747 Cargo: Cathay Pacific (2), Martinair, Air France.

A small research with keywords aircraft & cargo shows existing models, by Ian, Rob, or myself:
MD11F Lufthansa, UPS, Martinair
Air France 707 & 777F
Antonov An124: 2 companies
767 Cargojet & UPS
747 Singapore Airlines (2)

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

Ecellent, sir --

To go along with these, and the other airlines I made these signss: (I will display how these are use in a moment -- need to switch pcs to launch TANE)

Ian-International-Airport.jpg

Ish

UPDATE -- RAW SCREENSHOTZ

Hello Gentle's

Although it looks like progress, we have ways to go, however, I hope you enjoy what you are seeing now:
A bit of a rundown: Some terminals are divided, and holds 10 planes, and these are for small companies --- Large companies like American, Quanta's, Air France will be on larger terminals, as you will see below in the pictures ...

Back