westcoast trainz (sporbust) closing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakemen

hello to all memebrs:

I do not know how many memebrs know this but I just got off west coast trainz ( sporbust)and saw a post that says he is closing up the web site weatcoast trainz ( sporbust) for good. I do not know how any members has downloaded his engines but I did download alot of his engines. all of his content will be gone soon.

brakemen

Sporbust is actually keeping his site open a while longer....if I'm correct I think someone made a large donation that helped him pay the bills to keep the site open for a few more months.

Robby :wave:

respond to srr89

hello srr89:

yes you are right: there was a large donation made from a member and instead of closing down now, the donation bought him about 5-6 extra months. and the web space will stay open for at least up to the 6 months but not sure what will happen after that.

this is for you illinois central why is he closing

hello every body and also to inllinois central:
here the title of the post " plans on closing forums and web site"

the reason he is closing the following reasons. he says he is not active in trainz anymore have lost all desire for it. his monthly bill to keep the web site active is another reason. he said he could use that money for something else If read that right. he also stated that the forums may be kept open but it may be scaled back. I will let you know anything else pop up

Let's keep the posts constructive please and informed. As far as I know Frank is still here, but if it is time for him to pursue others things, that is his call. Be grateful for the contributions he has made.

Cheers

AJ

Where is all this coming from? I know some kids pissed him off about what they were doing on his forum. But had no idea this was circling. I noticed some of the posts a really old but I don't trust them dates that automaticly get posted on to replies.

A 2009 thread bumped in 2010, 11 and 13. Who was the slacker didn't bump it last year????

Frank didn't do GP9s....

A search of the boards will tell you who has the responsibility of repairing and uploading his content to the DLS (IF it ever works again).......................

Last edited:
Hey, by the way, does anyone know how to fix his locos to work in TS12???:confused:

:::ducking for cover::: :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back