New District line london underground route

mity22

Hello ive spent my spare time in the last months building a model of the district line of the London underground for trainz2006 its coming on good still have alot of scenary to build and there is a lot more to do but the line now runs from upminster in the east to temple station in the city. Ill be putting up screen shots as soon as I can and I hope to have the route on the Dls once its finished by early next year if all goes well. Any questions are welcome phillip.

Good luck with your new route...

Just in case you didn't know, you might like to visit this website, for London Underground rolling stock, made by Andi Smith (AJS), one of the best creators I know...

http://www.ajsmith.nildram.co.uk/trs/stock04.shtml

Also on the Virtual Southern Railway site there's London Underground track... just type V.S.R trainz into google
VSR_London_Underground_Electrified_Track_Pack.jpg

You probably already knew about these, but it's just in case you didn't...

Hope this helps,

Joe Airtime

Last edited:
My route has become really big now and runs from upminster to wimbledon and Ealing common in the west. Ive also built the Piccadilly line from acton town to hyde park corner to run with the district not shore how much of that line ill do on here. Sadely there is no piccadilly line train model available as of now so to test it im using the 1938 stock.

Last edited:
Good luck with your new route...

Just in case you didn't know, you might like to visit this website, for London Underground rolling stock, made by Andi Smith (AJS), one of the best creators I know...

http://www.ajsmith.nildram.co.uk/trs/stock04.shtml

Also on the Virtual Southern Railway site there's London Underground track... just type V.S.R trainz into google
VSR_London_Underground_Electrified_Track_Pack.jpg

You probably already knew about these, but it's just in case you didn't...

Hope this helps,

Joe Airtime

I am finding this does not work for TS2010. I would love to get this to work on TS2010.

Ive really gone the full monty as now the Piccadilly line is built to Finsbury park I think ill do the whole line in time including the uxbridge branch.

Back