Make your Own Train Company

BRIANA

Hello Everybody Its been a While since I made a thread like this I hope no one tells me it doesn't belong here or there is another thread like this because I have searched everywhere and couldn't find a thread like this on Auran Forums but anyway back to the point of this thread. Well I was reskinning a Train car when I Thought hey How about i make a thread where people can post names and pictures of their created railroads that they created out of a random moment or just decided to make a railroad of their own so I will start I have no pictures yet because its still a work in progress but the name of my railroad is BlackStar the Trains (except for certain engines which would either be white and red or white and black) are red and Black and with a Blackstar(duh the name gives it away lol :hehe:) and it even has a subway

I did this when I first started with Trainz, it was pretty fun actually...

DRL8.png

DRL7.png

DRL6.png

DRL5.png

DRL4.png

DRL3.png

DRL2.png

DRL.png

-Jesse D.-:wave:

I have so many...

The FM&PR,
the Porthampton Metro,
the Anglonian railways,
the PGm&FT Co.,
the VoGR,
the RLT.

So, so many.

I have one: the Carlisle Flyer.

The Carlisle Flyer is a TOC (Train operating company) which operates fast services between Leeds and Carlisle via Skipton (the old S&C line). The company uses mostly heavily modified MK1 coaches, although they do own a fleet of 10 Mk2 coaches used to provide catering services. They typically use diesel power, although on special runs they use steam engines.

Their coaches are light blue in colour and their fleet of class 37 diesels are grey with electric blue ends.

My railroad is the Mayburry Northern. I am working on the route, more reskins(so far just an F7 AB combination, 6 GP7s, an NW2[that needs it stacks updated to the right color since the update], and 6 BL2s. On my plate are, SD9s, FM H-24-66s, more switchers, ect.)

25379b2e975780fe0b88449a83417270.jpg

1f79ed3887d4005a3a1c4aad91272939.jpg

My Rail Reference page. I highly suggest that anyone who creates their own railroad, or knows anything about other railroads signs up and adds to rail reference.

By the way, the pics here are of the old paint scheme. The new one has a brighter yellow, and black, rather than the odd grey that I was using.
http://railreference.net/index.php/Mayburry_Northern#Roster_as_of_1954

Mine is Butner Lines and my other one is Spokane Terminal. By the way Jadebullet, where did you find those GP9's? I've never seen ones that looked that good? I would like to reskin some into my Butner Lines or Spokane Terminal paint schemes.

My railroad is the Mayburry Northern. I am working on the route, more reskins(so far just an F7 AB combination, 6 GP7s, an NW2[that needs it stacks updated to the right color since the update], and 6 BL2s. On my plate are, SD9s, FM H-24-66s, more switchers, ect.)

25379b2e975780fe0b88449a83417270.jpg

1f79ed3887d4005a3a1c4aad91272939.jpg

My Rail Reference page. I highly suggest that anyone who creates their own railroad, or knows anything about other railroads signs up and adds to rail reference.

By the way, the pics here are of the old paint scheme. The new one has a brighter yellow, and black, rather than the odd grey that I was using.
http://railreference.net/index.php/Mayburry_Northern#Roster_as_of_1954

hmm, it looks to me that those paint colors remind me of that of the failed SP/AT&SF merger red/yellow livery apart from the logo but nice work!:cool:

Last edited:
Mine is the Kentucky and Tennessee Railroad, running from Knoxville Tennessee to Hopkinsville Kentucky, with a several branch lines,
I'll list the branch lines,
*Sequatchie Valley, Crossville to Jasper Tennessee.
*Oneida Subdivision, Monterey to Oneida Tennessee.
*Monticello Branch, Jamestown Tn to Monticello Ky.
*Watts Bar Tourist Line, South Spring City to Watts Bar TVA Dam.

Jadebullet is working on a paint scheme.

BTW, Nice Mayburry paint.

Cheers,
Woody

I got one: The Pallisadies and Northern...No reskins for it, uses Narrow gauge Rio grande equipment

The Southwestern Pennsylvania(Before I found out there is an actual shortline called that

Many Many Companies & Brands...

I have SOOOOO many!

Blue Cove & Northern (3ft Narrow Guage)
Polyneasian Railways (30in Narrow Guage)
Hazzard & Capital City Western
Yellowstone Railway (3ft Narrow Guage)
Brooks Range & Western (All-Steam)
Delta City & Western
Yukon & Alaska RR
Bering Straight Freight Lines:cool:
Dante City RR (Coal, LOTS of coal)
Moab & Saltflat RR (3ft Narrow Guage)
Yellowstone Coal & Iron Company (30in)
Catalina Lumber Co. (2ft Narrow Guage)
Modula & Carbon City High Speed Transit:cool:

What do ya think of the variety?

Coal County Railroad Company. USRA reporting mark CY.
No paint scheme at the moment: UP/SP patches.

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

Westport and Northeastern Railway
WNER

• A small industrial road that serves the local factories and industries in and around Westport, LA.

[*]Founded Late 89'

[*]12 Miles of trackage from Westport to Clarington, LA (WNER bought the line, KCS's Clarington Spur, in 91'. WNER owns full rights on the line...but it's still technically owned by KCS)

Montrose City Transit Authority (Commuter Service)
MCTA

• The commuter train portion of the Municipally-owned MCTA Transit entity.

[*]Commissioned in 92'

[*]Utilizes KCS Hilliam Sub (Montrose Union Terminal [MUT] to Esther Stn.), KCS Montrose Sub (Montrose Union Terminal [MUT] to Appleby Stn.), and has a dedicated double-track line from Montrose Union Terminal [MUT] to Wen-borough Stn. (The Wen-borough Sub Corridor)

[*]On all trackage (with exception on the Corridor*), MCTA movements must follow all directions from the UP or KCS dispatcher respective to the movements location *Corridor Movements must follow directions from MUT Head Train Control [MUTHTC]

MCTA A-Line (Hilliam Sub)

Montrose Union Terminal [MUT]
Montrose East
Hereford
Weston
Perrysville
Esther (Layover)

MCTA B-Line (Montrose Sub)

Royale Park Rd
Southampton
Westview
Hillsboro
Clear Lake
Appleby (Layover)

MCTA C-Line (Wen-borough Sub)

Parkway
O'niel
Livingston
Meyerson Rd
Bradley
Delaware Park
Petroffe
Larson
Wen-borough (Layover)

Last edited:
trainz2009-09-1622-17-47-45.jpg

These are of my railroad, which is coming close to completion, Fross and Canyon Cut Narrow Gauge Railroad.

I have the Owatonna Central & Rock Northern- a shortline operating in Southeastern Minnesota on former RI & CNW trackage. 10 GP38-2's, 6 GP38-2B's, 6 C30-7's, 4 SW1500's, 2 RF16's, and a single rebuilt GP38-2/SW1500 hybrid with two tractor engines.

OCRN_ShortlineSystemMap.jpg

GP38-2's
MP2800 Slash

I've got the whole roster painted, it's just a matter getting all the small tidbits I add and change over time set to one classification.

Oooh I have a couple,

The Blackton Valley Railway Co. (and the associated societies and trusts, including the original companies; the Central County Slate Railway Co. and the Padley Bay Slate Railway Co.)

The Ellingford Railway Co. (watch this space).

I've been working on one... actually my Amtrak Lake Line Talgos are basically the same scheme; just with the Amtrak (and Lake Line) logos instead. My Fictional Company is "Vista Lines" we run Airlines; Coaches, and Trains. Pics to come soon.

peter

Back