Trainz: A New Era Pre-Orders Have Now Arrived! - Visit our Information Page to find out more.

Thread: North Wales Coast Route (MSTS)

Default North Wales Coast Route (MSTS)

Whilst being firmly one of the fraternity who agree that 'Trainz is the best,' here is something to have a look at if you still have a copy of MSTS gathering dust somewhere and whilst waiting for 2009 EE.

Yes, it's payware but really shows what can still be done with MSTS. It stands up very well against KRS and the accuracy is mind blowing.

Have a read at this link and take it from me, (or not ), it's worth the money!

Oh and it's for a good cause!

Terry
    Last edited by twarner; August 22nd, 2009 at 06:27 AM.

Keep in mind that it won't work in an out of the box installation of MSTS...you need the upgrades such as MSTSbin, NewRoads, etc......

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Keep in mind that it won't work in an out of the box installation of MSTS...you need the upgrades such as MSTSbin, NewRoads, etc......
    All readily and freely available and fully explained on the link page. I just followed their instructions/advice and it ran great!

Hey, I'm not selling the thing, only bringing it to the attention of anyone who may be interested.

Terry

United States of America, CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES

The MSTS Hertford Loop route for MSTS is also pretty impressive, scenery not very realistic, but everything works. Also no passengers, and you have to drive the train, not good if you are lazy like me.
    Mick Berg.