SI3D Bill,Ben and BoCo dependencies

No SI3D engine works for me I always download the dependencies if they come with the engines I think they all come here because James works now I just downoad GNR no.1 dependencies because I was trying to fix Emily's problem and it didn't work but James came up I also need 12346789&10 and Route dependcie exept Crosby Barber Shop,Crosby,Tidmouth and Tidmouth Sheds and the numbers are are for the Thomas engines that have the same problem.If there not all here send a link or something like a link.

No SI3D engine works for me I always download the dependencies if they come with the engines I think they all come here because James works now I just downoad GNR no.1 dependencies because I was trying to fix Emily's problem and it didn't work but James came up I also need 12346789&10 and Route dependcie exept Crosby Barber Shop,Crosby,Tidmouth and Tidmouth Sheds and the numbers are are for the Thomas engines that have the same problem.If there not all here send a link or something like a link.

Wouldn't this be more suited in the other SI3D thread you've posted before?

:mop: :mop: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mop:

how do you change the faces on the things!!

does any one know how to the faces on the engines the same face is driving me up the wall

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :( :'( :mop: :n:

Was there really a need to bump this dead thread? No, no there was not.

It's easy to change the faces. Ever heard of clicking the properties button, then the engine?

Back