Trainz: A New Era Pre-Orders Have Now Arrived! - Visit our Information Page to find out more.

Thread: SI3D Bill,Ben and BoCo dependencies

Post SI3D Bill,Ben and BoCo dependencies

No SI3D engine works for me I always download the dependencies if they come with the engines I think they all come here because James works now I just downoad GNR no.1 dependencies because I was trying to fix Emily's problem and it didn't work but James came up I also need 12346789&10 and Route dependcie exept Crosby Barber Shop,Crosby,Tidmouth and Tidmouth Sheds and the numbers are are for the Thomas engines that have the same problem.If there not all here send a link or something like a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew8888 View Post
    No SI3D engine works for me I always download the dependencies if they come with the engines I think they all come here because James works now I just downoad GNR no.1 dependencies because I was trying to fix Emily's problem and it didn't work but James came up I also need 12346789&10 and Route dependcie exept Crosby Barber Shop,Crosby,Tidmouth and Tidmouth Sheds and the numbers are are for the Thomas engines that have the same problem.If there not all here send a link or something like a link.
    Wouldn't this be more suited in the other SI3D thread you've posted before?

Any si3d standard gauge locomotive does not work only tenders do can someone help?

wher can i download tidmouth shed? thank if you tell me!

try:sodor workshop

try: sodor workshop

how do i get duke

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default thomas

hi

nother noob spammer ^ this is getting out of control
    is there anybody alive out there
    now working for
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Trainz_C...ex.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Why does this thread seem like de ja vu?
    I agree with K4Driver here mods. This is so out of control.

Cheers,
    Woody

Talking how do you change the faces on the things!!

does any one know how to the faces on the engines the same face is driving me up the wall

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllp!!

United States of America, Massachusetts, Rochester

Was there really a need to bump this dead thread? No, no there was not.

It's easy to change the faces. Ever heard of clicking the properties button, then the engine?

Would it Hurt ya to read the Code of Content?
    is there anybody alive out there
    now working for
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Trainz_C...ex.php?act=idx