GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Oh, I forgot to add something in there:
shining_metal_by_trainboi-d7ptqtv.png

Just as well though, as this frankly epic metal effect comes courtesy of Crazybump, a program Ben/UP4021 and I found this morning. It creates normal and specular maps very, very well based on the diffuse texture.

Last edited:
Very nice! It will be interesting to see how it translates to in-game, I look forward to seeing more shots

cheers

Work In slow Progress.
LM-68M is a Soviet-made four axle tram (streetcar). LM stands for «Leningarad Motor». LM68M is a further development of an LM-68 tram. Production began in 1974 and continued until 1988. All progress at - Forum RusTram

G'day!

Bit of progress on the 2350/ZB after some help and motivation from a good friend.

Cheers!

Jake.

Pullman Standard 11 Bedroom Sleeping Car (prototype SAL 70-75, SCL 6100-6105, and AMTK 2230-2235) as featured on the SAL's flagship Silver Meteor streamliner.

Nice work guys!

Australian, TGR Y Class English Electric. Modern build. :)

Yes i know a spring has run away on the front bogie, must fix that. Been a wip for a while now but just about ready for mapping, got the trucks animated today!

Cheers Daniel :p - Thanks for everyone thats gave me pointers along the way, you know who you are! Much thanks.

Last edited:
Loving the looks of it Daniel, maybe it's time to break out the Aussie routes and take a few pictures? I know one thing, some Aussies are gonna love the look of that beast!

Back