GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

48% of us would agree with you...
Love this comment! Great work edh6, it truly is amazing, like an art form in a league of its own!

I have to say Ireland doesn't really state itself as being European either, must be an off-shore thing

That single is truly wonderful, the A1/A3, and now the Stirling single: two great locos, and now in wonderful new quality. A quintessentially Victorian British locomotive. On the topic, I would not consider Britain part of Europe, the continent is very different, even in something as simple as trains.

Saturnr

More passenger car work done. Now I need to get on to my very luxurious parlor car.

04945c54f301ee56618596d9b9d24926.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

I am loving those coaches Tweetise, and those are just coaches, my favourites are parlour or business cars, so I cannot wait to see the luxurious parlour car.

Saturnr

Oh noes, you caught me stealin JR stuff! In all seriousness, the old releases of the Metra control car and F40PHM-2 are wildly inaccurate which is why I asked that they were to be removed when SAXRT dissolved. I've wanted to redo everything up to my standards, however until very recently I did not have the proper documentation from Metra to accurately represent them.

So that's why they disappeared then. Ryan, are you guys over at JR planning on doing any other passenger cars other than whats been released or in the Hiwasse Terminal content pack pre-order?

Oh noes, you caught me stealin JR stuff! In all seriousness, the old releases of the Metra control car and F40PHM-2 are wildly inaccurate which is why I asked that they were to be removed when SAXRT dissolved. I've wanted to redo everything up to my standards, however until very recently I did not have the proper documentation from Metra to accurately represent them.

The way that I see it is that JR allows reskins as long as you do not release them to the public or give them to anybody. Basically meaning that the only way a reskin of a JR loco would ever be released is if you are a JR member.

Back