GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Is that for an LNER loco, zeldaboy?Just some constructive advice, you might want to make the wheels a bit thinner and reduce the size of the wheel centres. But apart from that, looking good!

621dda381ac98e290db3847732b46028.jpg

The Coach was an easy conversion, (see below). As for the Diner, I have not been able to find any prototype pictures on the internet.

The Diner (technically it's a Cafe...) is something I came up with and yukon created. It's fully fictional.

peter

The Diner (technically it's a Cafe...) is something I came up with and yukon created. It's fully fictional.

peter

Do you know if it would have something like a bar in the bottom floor where mostly seats and bikes would go? (I know the Cafe is fictional, I just think it would be cool to have an interior for it.

Last edited:
Do you know if it would have something like a bar in the bottom floor where mostly seats and bikes would go? (I know the Cafe is fictional, I just think it would be cool to have an interior for it.

Have you looked at Yukon's BBLs? They have modeled interiors...

peter

G'day S301,

..I, too, am suitably impressed, Zec but I do have to ask...

...why did 'we' not hear about this on the VicTrainz forum, first?...

Jerker {:)}

G'day All

...Ooops.! I posted a second copy of the above post, believing that I had failed to post the first...

...my most humble apologies...

...which begs the question...

...Why are we unable to physically delete our own posts?...

Jerker {:)}

Last edited:
Back