GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Generic Danger sign.

Couldn't find an appropriate one to warn of overhead wires, so I just made one myself. :)

Thanks @trainboi1! It's been one of the easier models for me to work with. Being an MkIII EMU it's also quite versatile as well, as it can be shaped into a 455 as well.

With a different front...

26648020782_9304e95a5a_h.jpg

26648020542_c6447a37fd_h.jpg

How about stop obsessing over anything canadian and thank SRS for what he has made. If you want Soo or CP why dont you reskin em

G'day EverTrainz & Felixtrain,

I agree, Ron, except that it ain't, really, "flat", is it?" In the industry, Felix (at least, here - "down-under"), that type of vehicle is known as a "well" 'car/truck/wagon'...

Jerker {:)}

G'day EverTrainz & Felixtrain,

I agree, Ron, except that it ain't, really, "flat", is it?" In the industry, Felix (at least, here - "down-under"), that type of vehicle is known as a "well" 'car/truck/wagon'...

Jerker {:)}

We call this a 'depressed-center flatcar'. As far as I know, 'well' cars also has sides. Picture a flat car, but with the part between the trucks (aka bogies) removed and replaced with the center part of a gondola, which is then lowered to where the height of the sides are level with the part of the flatcar left on top of the trucks.

Wow mick what program did you use to make that. That's a nice and well detailed building you got there.

Thank you! The Mesh is made with 3ds Max, rendered with V-Ray. Some Details still look quite odd, because they will be used for projection rendering...

Mick!

Back