GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Wow trainman7616, that looks great. Sierra 3 is also an engine long missing from trainz, I am guessing that is pre-1991-ish paint scheme. The striping looks so realistic. Not to badger, I was just wondering though, how is the graceful SOU 630 coming?

Saturnr

render.png

Looks amazing trainman7616. I love that your doing the diamond stack version and the capstack version. Even the whistle looks like the real one!

Saturnr

Now that is a really cool looking loco. I can't decide wether I like or dislike those really old fashioned locos. Anywho, they still look awesome.

Still have some work to do and some parts to apply.

Congratulation Trainman7616, you are on the good way for this little star. Finally someone get interested in this locomotive Hourray ! I've been tracking the #3 for years and if I may suggest a couple of mod, I would say both dome have a rounder top but the main improvement would be the cab which is particular and different from here.
cab-ready_zpsf40d3b38-1.jpg
cabready-2_zps25c9daaa-1.jpg

Hope this helps,
Cheers!
Rail4Pete

This model is actually Ben Neal's 30in 4-6-0 that has been reworked into Standard Gauge. Still have lots of things to do on it. Including many different skins.

new-vr-steamer-49.jpg

Have been slowly working on more details in the M class steamer's interior view. Still a few more details to add :)

Regards
Zec

G'day S301,

...you wrote..

..."...Still a few details to add..."...

...surely, Zec, with the work already completed, there, there is no more polygon room for any further additions?...

...love the bucket and that reverser is "piece o' woik", too...

Jerker {:)}

Still have some parts to texture, and some textures to brighten a bit but not much since trainz brightens them anyway.

ed18ce0351862451febc68e77d80e0d1.png

Last edited:
Till i can actually get over to Helper Utah to pinch sum piccy's of the windows and doors used the ones i have here will have to do for the time being.
3d0430386ee8d60c734ec2db7cbbd44f.jpg

Cheers Mick.:wave:

Chance, you must do something about the bell on the #3. It looks somewhat ridiculous. Other than that the model is completely livable, although you forgot to take the wood cab off as well. :p Looking forward to it, maybe when you're done I can give it some accompaniment.
I, meanwhile, dig BR lined black:
d41_by_trainboi-d8fehks.png

I need to check if these things lasted long enough even to receive the early crest...:eek: It's such a pity none were preserved, this is a gorgeous design.

Back