JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

6109818fb8cc8fdb9272ab8a35422a35.jpg

Engines that don't have cabs should be freeware it is wrong to spend 10.00 on something you aren't getting and I have a right to say what I want thank you.

I don't mean to offend Jointed Rail in any way, but I have to agree with @train20. I think all locos without custom cabs should be in freeware, otherwise its not worth it. I love jointed rail's locomotives, but I hate it when its a $10 loco and it doesn't come with a custom cab!

I mean freeware models. nwmd.
In my opinion, cab is not main functions in models. With a cab this is nice, but 80% time of game i spend in the 2 view.

This is getting so old. The same couple people keep pestering about the same things. It's either about the USLW GP30's that are not their anymore or JR's custom cabs for their OLDER payware content that don't have any that they have already said that some time in the future will be attend to. Your not going to force them to make those freeware. Your only going to make people pissed. So DROP IT ALREADY!

Bill

So and i said my opinion too :) That this is deal of the author, make model free or payware and with which features.
~ Alex

I'd buy a $10 Jointed Rail engine without any special features (except maybe ARN, if it was a loco with multiple numbers)

It is as simple as this... if you find the cab in ANYTHING not to your liking, find one that does. Find the KUID of the one you like, copy that down. Then find the one in the locomotive that has one you do not like. You can have the config.txt file open from content manager. Copy the one you like. Then, open for edit in explorer, the one you want to change, find the config.txt file, paste the KUID you like over the one you don't. I think it is in two places, make sure you do both. Then click on File, Save. Close that, and then commit the item. There, you go, problem solved. For free.

I agree with ryan, i think the effort a and detail put into the exterior alone is worth $10 alone, cab or not JR do a great job we should be appreciating there efforts!

That to the side, well done on the Geep! :p Looks mad! Also with the AC's!

When I posted something about the SD70ACe not having a cab. Itwas never my intention to bad mouth JR about the lack of a cab. It was just I wassurprised it didn’t because on their website they have 5 different cab mechs describedas for SD 70, 80, 90. I thought it was an over site not having one in it. Now goingback and reading and understanding the product “details” it is clear there wasno cab included. With that I should have made my decision accordingly. The outsidemodeling of the loco is superb and I’m very happy with the $10’s I spent. Aside note is I went and bought an SD90m flared radiator engine that has a cab andlove it and plan buy some others with cabs. JR, with that maybe you could tellme which loco uses cab mech type 5? That’s the one I want next. Thanks Don

I'm not trying to 'add fuel to the fire', but when I purchased the Norfolk Southern Heritage Unit Mega Pack, I was surprised to find that the cabs did not match the prototype. However, I feel my purchase was worth it, because of the quality, and the features of the locomotives. Well done JR.

Something not rolling stock or locomotives related coming soon from JR. Possibly with or in addition to the Cold Creek Logistics module.

By chance would UP or BNSF be considerd for a future CCL release?

a2f8c2680d7e14fc69d28d93165b29f6.jpg
9d47799d5d735337895d2e4e6ac9e358.jpg

AND...

8a3703107c941f2bb04ff51caecb9003.jpg

I can appreciate a proper cab, however the cab view itself in Trainz, I find a little unappealing compared to... Say, the cockpit view of a flight sim or a racing game or even a first person shooter. I know these are totally different experiences. But cab or no cab, I would like to see JR crank out more stuff. despite whats available, there's a whole lot more unavailable JR made locomotives, just look through the locomotive request thread. Now with that being said, I demand the immediate release of that ATSF SD75M. JUSSSST KIDDING.

Back